Two stand out players for me last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Defence was awful first half, irrespective of the holding midfielders. Purely out of interest, what was it about Onuoha's performance yesterday that lead to the conclusion that he was the MOTM?
    yes i would like to know that too. cos the onuoha i watch..missed virtually every header..looked nervous every time highball came in and was put on toast by Jordan Rhodes for their 2nd goal..2 individual errors cost us in 2 games..i really like Ned and happy he is out captain but he is in a bad patch at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Their massive bloke lost almost every single aerial challenge with onuoha (that is a fact) and he made one really good dribble, made some key tackles and an incredible last ditch tackle/block on Rhodes when he appeared one on one with the keeper. Add a goal and there you have a man of the match performance.

really..the game i watched the massive bloke ran from the left wing on every goalkeepers clearance and got his head to the ball..rhodes would run through the middle of onouha and Angella..

Comment

Their massive bloke lost almost every single aerial challenge with onuoha (that is a fact) and he made one really good dribble, made some key tackles and an incredible last ditch tackle/block on Rhodes when he appeared one on one with the keeper. Add a goal and there you have a man of the match performance.
        Their big black fella? I swear he won every single header?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Their big black fella? I swear he won every single header?
          yep i watched the same game as you.

Comment

Well no, it isn't a fact. I can barely remember Onuoha winning a ball against him the entire time he was on the field. Was almost solely at fault for the Rhodes goal, and nearly every pass was backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              Well no, it isn't a fact. I can barely remember Onuoha winning a ball against him the entire time he was on the field. Was almost solely at fault for the Rhodes goal, and nearly every pass was backwards.
              It actually is a fact. There are figures that I posted yesterday that prove it. Read my signature, it says alot.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

It actually is a fact. There are figures that I posted yesterday that prove it. Read my signature, it says alot.
                Nasser mate that fella for them won everything in the air last night
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm not sure what's happened to Henry, last year he was one of our better players and this year not the same.

Comment

That Blackburn fella won loads in the air last night. Including against Ned. Most of us actually witnessed it with our eyes and not on a stat report.

I like Ned. Decent player at this level. But he got turned a new one on that Rhodes goal.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                      That Blackburn fella won loads in the air last night. Including against Ned. Most of us actually witnessed it with our eyes and not on a stat report.

I like Ned. Decent player at this level. But he got turned a new one on that Rhodes goal.
                      Eyes deceive. As my signature also says, your eyes see magicians pulling rabbits out of hats. Doesn't make it true does it? The stats are there for you to analyse and read.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Where are these figures from?

By the way, the Oakland A's are one of the worst teams in baseball, and he traded this season's MVP.....so I would take anything Billy Beane says with a pinch of salt.
                        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 17-09-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Eyes deceive. As my signature also says, your eyes see magicians pulling rabbits out of hats. Doesn't make it true does it? The stats are there for you to analyse and read.
                          indeed eyes deceive - the same eyes that are recording these stats. the game i saw along with others is that there forwards were winning far more headers than our defenders esp Ned

Comment

Working...
                          X