• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two stand out players for me last night

Henry and Luongo!!

Stood out for all the wrong reasons.

#### poor the pair of them.

Henry hid for most of the game and when he did get involved messed it up.

Luongo, lots of huff and puff but looked like a rabbit in headlights at times.

Couldn't believe it when he had the whole goal at his mercy second half and totally bottled it and knocked it sideways instead.

Was right in front of me and you could see the fear in his eyes.

Then when he should of layed it off he goes for goal and puts it well wide.

Loads of misplaced passes too.

Not overly impressed.

Thought Luango didn't look great against forest... We're relying on these two to play out of there skin as the back 4 are shocking!
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Very harsh on Lunago I would say he's only one who wants the ball and is prepared to carry it. His not unleashing the shot was bizarre agree with that

Comment

on every thread i read fans are slating henry , surely everyone can't be wrong , makes u think what does ramsey see that us fans don't

Comment

You'd be hard pressed to name a player who didn't have a poor game last night. Mackie was probably MOTM, and he only played for 20 minutes. I think that just about says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Very harsh on Lunago I would say he's only one who wants the ball and is prepared to carry it. His not unleashing the shot was bizarre agree with that
            going to be a top, top player imo. They need someone of the ilk of Derry to steady the ship. Panic stations all over the place last night, some can't get rid of the ball quick enough, Toszer and Henry mainly
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              going to be a top, top player imo. They need someone of the ilk of Derry to steady the ship. Panic stations all over the place last night, some can't get rid of the ball quick enough, Toszer and Henry mainly
              I thought "top, top" was more befitting of a Messi or a Ronaldo? No-ones ever had 3 tops, but I think Luongo will struggle to get 1 top tbh. If he does, the first step to acquiring that "top" will be to learn to shoot when you're one on one with the keeper.

Comment

Luongo looked flat last 2 games, should have been taken off but I do like him generally and he has a good future. Think travelling for Aussies games took it out of him. Don't agree that Henry hid last night but his passing was atrocious and we need Sandro back smartish would prefer Doughty to Henry. First half he was shockingly bad but at least started chasing it down in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  I thought "top, top" was more befitting of a Messi or a Ronaldo? No-ones ever had 3 tops, but I think Luongo will struggle to get 1 top tbh. If he does, the first step to acquiring that "top" will be to learn to shoot when you're one on one with the keeper.
                  yes Surrey that was a bizarre decision of his, but overall he has impressed me, agree, I'll remove one top
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    You'd be hard pressed to name a player who didn't have a poor game last night. Mackie was probably MOTM, and he only played for 20 minutes. I think that just about says it all.
                    No way was Mackie MOM like his effort but final ball is appalling just doesn't look up and see whose available. Perch had a decent game, his best yet and Konchesky was steady.

Comment

3 games in 8 days. Kicking the ar5e out of them. Does the gaffer know we are allowed to rotate the SQUAD?

Comment

I like Loungo. He certainly looks to get involved although I agree he should have shot. Couldn't understand that. Not sure how Mackie was mom though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          No way was Mackie MOM like his effort but final ball is appalling just doesn't look up and see whose available. Perch had a decent game, his best yet and Konchesky was steady.
                          Don't know about MOM , but his substitution changed the game & I think we lose it without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Both Konchesky and Perch were ball watching first half, and caught out by their wingers on more than one occassion. If not for an outstanding Smithies save, we could've been 2 down at HT. At least Mackie did his job in the time he was on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                              Don't know about MOM , but his substitution changed the game & I think we lose it without him.
                              Which is exactly why I think he was MOTM.

Comment

Working...
                              X