The WOLF of Loftus Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Morning all. I say leave him alone now and let him do what he does best which is score goals. The bloke has made it clear last season and this that he doesn't want to sign a new one so we should respect those wishes. Him helping us to promotion is more important
    Great shout! We have to show respect at this time, or he will feel smothered perhaps.

Btw - Great thread tittle! Though can we change it to THE WOLF OF WEST 12, to get some nice alliteration in there perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
      Double his wages in 2 year contract with a £8m release clause. We get him for this season and still double the money we paid for him.
      If he doesn't sign, then we know that "loyalty" = holding our for a hefty signing on fee in lieu of a transfer fee as a free transfer. A pain, but something that the Boston Rule has introduced as the right of any player.
      http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...demand-9981457

Woah, that's uncanny, isn't it? Charlie, if you or your agent is reading this, gizza job!

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
        http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...demand-9981457

Woah, that's uncanny, isn't it? Charlie, if you or your agent is reading this, gizza job!
        Nice article that, and if stated he wants £40k a week up from £20k. I'd be handing over the contract for him to sign pronto.

Comment

A not unreasonable claim. In light of what we're paying some. And have paid others.

Comment

50k a week. 12 mil release if we don't go up. Pay rise of we do.

Comment

Morning all. I say leave him alone now and let him do what he does best which is score goals. The bloke has made it clear last season and this that he doesn't want to sign a new one so we should respect those wishes. Him helping us to promotion is more important
              I'm with you on this one.

By all means sit down and discuss a new deal if he instigates it. It would be utter madness not to as he will have shown a willingness to consider staying beyond this season.

But unless it's right for us, not worth the bother. Can't go upsetting everyone else by over paying one player.

Just leave the bloke alone for a few months and let him concentrate on doing what we all want him to do.

If we would allow him to go in January for some reason, then I think that the price would need to be considerably higher than £15m. People forget, we are firmly in the driving seat with this one, as we have shown.

Comment

I haven't spoken to Charlie weare.....I have asked other posters what they think he might do

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
                  Great shout! We have to show respect at this time, or he will feel smothered perhaps.

Btw - Great thread tittle! Though can we change it to THE WOLF OF WEST 12, to get some nice alliteration in there perhaps?
                  Now that does sound good NW9

Comment

Working...
                  X