No announcement yet.

Hoilett and Traore offered free transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot wait to see him run into a player in one of their white shirts. Will make this the greatest ever transfer window by a club
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      You just know he'll be awesome if he goes Swansea...
      QPR Curse. No hiding though he has been absolute pony since being with us.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Will be great to see him boot the ball into the opposition full backs shins for someone else.

Comment

QPR curse in recent years.....hoilett, mutch, caulker, mccarthy, diakite, vargas. Long list that keeps getting longer.

Comment

Its a bit hilarious that his greatest moment at this club was supplying a god awful cross straight into the opposition defender.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

how about get one free and get the other one free offer
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Can we buy Swansea a fruit basket, and chuck junior in as an extra plum?!

Comment

Sky reporter at Swansea says there is 'no appetite for junior hoilett' at swansea football club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Sky reporter at Swansea says there is 'no appetite for junior hoilett' at swansea football club.
                    £7m release clause, I remember his being outstandind for Blackburn but no one came in for him but us.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      £7m release clause, I remember his being outstandind for Blackburn but no one came in for him but us.
                      Wasn´t Borussia Mønchengladbach involved in that transfersaga aswell?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

so it appears we can't give them away either!

Comment

Always highly optimistic to think a prem club would want either of them when they are scarcely good enough for the championship. maybe doncaster or someone will take him.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            so it appears we can't give them away either!
                            Says it all really
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Poor man's Adebyour - you either subsidise his wages to go elsewhere or let him rot in the reserves...

Comment

I reckon he could turn it on for us now.

Comment

Working...
                                X