Focus on the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    There are some fans on here that literally think this club and owners can do no wrong! Its embarrassing, when we are the ones getting mugged off... Backing people who dont do their jobs properly and dont perform does nothing apart from show extreme naivety.
    They do plenty wrong but it costs them not you or me or krill, so why do you both fret so much?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      So I can only take from that is you are satisfied that we are playing as a side that is playing as a complete unit fully organised and full of confidence in the league games where it matters yeah ??
      League matters more than cups. Making one or two changes in the league and bringing these guys in will not have negatives. Wholesale changes that we are to expect in cup competitions will have a quality effect.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        They do plenty wrong but it costs them not you or me or krill, so why do you both fret so much?
        Because i pay my money and i care. I also what this club to do well.

Comment

Following this logic, if these financial mugs now take QPR all the way to the bottom leagues and financial meltdown, we should not fret either - because it is their financial loss and not ours.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Following this logic, if these financial mugs now take QPR all the way to the bottom leagues and financial meltdown, we should not fret either - because it is their financial loss and not ours.
            Only in your twisted world of woe betide me, the end is nigh will that happen! We are currently in the play off spots so look up not down!

Comment

We've also played 4 games mate and conceded a hell of a lot of goals... Lets hope we dont lose Austin of Phillips this week because thats all thats keeping us in the play offs

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                League matters more than cups. Making one or two changes in the league and bringing these guys in will not have negatives. Wholesale changes that we are to expect in cup competitions will have a quality effect.
                Yes of course the league matters more than cups that's why this game should have had Ramsey's considered strongest starting 11 bar the 3 I mentioned ,
                That game should have been used to help build a team full of understanding to confidently handle league football , as it is at moment the team is being carried by scoring goals , where the forwards play , the m/f play , the defence doesn't we do not play as a complete side , Cardiff were unlucky to only get a draw Wolves game could have gone any way , Saturday we left hanging on at the death .
                So I ask you again are you satisfied we are playing as a well organised side full of confidence with a winning mentality ,
                Imo we should use every game until we achieve that ingredient

Comment

Only in your twisted world of woe betide me, the end is nigh will that happen! We are currently in the play off spots so look up not down!
                  In what twisted world 4 years ago could me or you have imagined QPR languishing in the Championship again while many times more heavily in debt than ever and with absolutely nothing in the way of assets gained over these 4 years?

We were all naive back then, the difference now is that some still unbelievably choose to stay naive.
                  The depths of human stupidity never cease to amaze me.
                  Last edited by Kirill; 26-08-2015, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    Should put best players n team for cup games, no idea why we enter the cup competitions
                    #pissedoff
                    You didn't complain then when Faurlin was injured?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I cannot deal with any more of Nasser's ludicrous posts. It is nothing i have ever seen before... Does he just defend for the sake of defending? Are you a solicitor? There is no give or take on opinions, it is just all purely 'the club can do no bad' on EVERY subject. Its beyond JUST looking at things positively now Nasser... There has to be a certain degree of acknowledgment for mistakes and errors.
                      As opposed to your "the club can do no right" attitude? Pack it in kid. I've never ONCE seen you say anything remotely intelligent, well thought out, insightful or positive. Just pure and utter negative, argumentative bile. Grow up or have a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        In what twisted world 4 years ago could me or you have imagined QPR languishing in the Championship again while many times more heavily in debt than ever and with absolutely nothing in the way of assets gained over these 4 years?

So guys, any of you are not certain we are going parachuting DOWN the divisions, the hamster says you are stupid!

We were all naive back then, the difference now is that some still unbelievably choose to stay naive.
                        The depths of human stupidity never cease to amaze me.
                        I was always expecting us to yo yo! It's Rangers, we never do anything like other normal clubs! So I wasn't shocked, nor gutted, as I've said I actually like going up and down, and this season has been well exciting so far! Memories of the Warnock year!

Comment

Oh and can you clarify please Kirill that anybody who doesn't have any notion we will parachute down the divisions like you is 'stupid'!

Comment

Kid??? Coming from a fella whose only got 116 posts on here i doubt you've seen much...
                            I'm a mixed a bag old man, I'll call it whether its negative or positive...

Aint you got a sunbed in 10 Essex lad?
                            Yes because my post count has a direct correlation to my age....

And no, no you dont. You just call it negative. Constantly. All the time. It's boring, as are you and the drivel you spout. For somebody who's claiming not to be a kid, your "banter" is about on par with an 11 year old. So you're either lying and are off on your school holidays right now, or you're a simpleton.

Comment

Oh and can you clarify please Kirill that anybody who doesn't have any notion we will parachute down the divisions like you is 'stupid'!
                              Anyone who still has the same faith in the current bunch in charge of QPR as they did 4 years ago is indeed stupid - to put it mildly. These nincompoops have successfully completed the hard part of our decline, having offered so much and achieved so little - slipping further down now will be much easier to achieve.

Comment

117 posts mate, been on here a month... you aint seen much of my posts.
                                Absolute GOLD this is... keep going.
                                Ever occur to you that before posting I read the boards?

I'll answer that for you as left to your own devices you tend to struggle with finding the correct answer. Yes, I did, and guess what? you were a retard then, and you are now.

Comment

Working...
                                X