Focus on the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    As fans we have no choice. Our club disrespects both cup competitions every year snd makes us a laughing stock in the process. Add into this that the club isn't expecting to be in the promotion shake up....all I see is that our only ambition is to avoid relegation.....so disillusioned at the moment.
    THIS,
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Priority is the league we haven't got the squad depth to play our strongest 11 every game.

Ramsey done what most managers do know and rotated the squad. Took a risk it didn't pay off. It's football and it happens.

Doing fine in the league and I bet we get stronger. Need another decent cb, rb, dm and striker if Austin goes.

People calling for Ramseys head 4 games into the season with is sitting 6 th 3 points of the top need their heads examined.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        and when that goes tets up?
        Knowing our luck, probably just in time for Christmas.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
          As fans we have no choice. Our club disrespects both cup competitions every year snd makes us a laughing stock in the process. Add into this that the club isn't expecting to be in the promotion shake up....all I see is that our only ambition is to avoid relegation.....so disillusioned at the moment.

Get a grip fella. Ramsey rotated the squad tonight and it backfired. It's football and we needed to rest key players for the league.
          We have 14 or 15 players who are top end championship players and a attacking 4 that's as good as anything at this level.
          We are already competing at this level and looking to recruit further. Some Savy signing at the back and we can really kick on.
          Tonight was a bad result but hardly unexpected with the team we put out.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Get a grip fella. Ramsey rotated the squad tonight and it backfired. It's football and we needed to rest key players for the league.
            We have 14 or 15 players who are top end championship players and a attacking 4 that's as good as anything at this level.
            We are already competing at this level and looking to recruit further. Some Savy signing at the back and we can really kick on.
            Tonight was a bad result but hardly unexpected with the team we put out.
            i like your posts maidstone ,dont always agree .but i listen to you ..
            but i`d bet my f uckin a rse you werent there to see that sack of human s hit tonight
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

For several previous seasons I felt frustrated by our every invariably early exit from the cup competitions. Looking back now, I feel I was naive, my expectations inflated. Ours has been an unstable club and I am now convinced that cup progress for us is a detrimental luxury. This time I actually feel relieved we are out of the frame. We will do well not to get relegated from the Championship at this point, that is all I am praying for.
              Humbled by 4 years under TF and Co.

Comment

Even Paul hart wouldn't get this squad relegated. Stop falling into the rubbish that we should settle for survival and not soba wolves. We've got a squad that should be in the playoffs at least.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  We've got a squad that should be in the playoffs at least.
                  Just like we had a squad that should have done alright in the PL last season ... and two seasons before that.

Comment

Rotation resting players this early in a season do me a favour ,
                    For me only 3 changes should have been made last night Faulin should be kept for league games Austin fear of injury with his sale due and green ,
                    We've scored a few goals but that doesn't hide the fact we aren't playing well as a team we should have played the side that started on Saturday apart from the 3 mentioned to build a winning mentality and boost team understanding and confidence , why do clubs play preseason friendly fixtures to gain fitness mentally as well as physically and forge a team spirit and imo Ramsey should have used that game to carry on our recent good results

Comment

We would of won with only three changes and nobody at the club really wants that! One goal this season, and no distractions needed

Comment

And if that team had of one they would of played in the next round as well so what does it really gain apart from seeing wage thieves like hoilett actually run around for an hour and a half for his million plus a year

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          We would of won with only three changes and nobody at the club really wants that! One goal this season, and no distractions needed
                          Exactly this and your post below. If we outplayed and frustrated a league 2 side at home, they aren't going to take that well, and we all know what happens when players get aggressive (Faurlin, anyone?). I would rather keep all players happy getting playtime and if it doesn't work out, like last night, the players know for a fact they have no one to blame but themselves.

Think the only people who I wouldn't blame at all for the result were Hall - He was so physical and vocal, you have to respect that, especially playing alongside capt clint who I will get to; JET - He did what we expect of him to be honest, very physical, but also got back and defended at times; Doughty - he was all over the pitch and did well on the ball; Polter - A lot will disagree but you cannot expect a target man striker to do anything when he doesn't have a supply and playing two strikers/attacking midfielders as wingers and your only real winger at attacking mid, he was never going to get a chance really.

As for the players who should or could have done better, Hill - Just looked to head it anywhere without too much thought. Never play ping pong headers against league two opposition, they will outplay you; Kpekawa - I liked what he did when he took the wing and stayed wide but all too much he stopped and reshaped to the inside and he looks like he's got no right foot at all and was always looking backwards as a result; Hoilett - Did what he could and put effort in but never looked for the pass that he should have and always ran into trouble. Won't fault his effort I suppose but not good enough given his wages; Grego-Cox - Ran a bit, never looked like doing much but he should be either on the opposite wing or up front.

The others were very disappointing for me. Smithies - What was he actually thinking for that first goal. Get your body in the way and never stop before the ball for a 50/50; Furlong - Always looked slow in reacting defensively and didn't deal with the winger well enough; Gobern - have nothing to say here really.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Exactly this and your post below. If we outplayed and frustrated a league 2 side at home, they aren't going to take that well, and we all know what happens when players get aggressive (Faurlin, anyone?). I would rather keep all players happy getting playtime and if it doesn't work out, like last night, the players know for a fact they have no one to blame but themselves.

Think the only people who I wouldn't blame at all for the result were Hall - He was so physical and vocal, you have to respect that, especially playing alongside capt clint who I will get to; JET - He did what we expect of him to be honest, very physical, but also got back and defended at times; Doughty - he was all over the pitch and did well on the ball; Polter - A lot will disagree but you cannot expect a target man striker to do anything when he doesn't have a supply and playing two strikers/attacking midfielders as wingers and your only real winger at attacking mid, he was never going to get a chance really.

As for the players who should or could have done better, Hill - Just looked to head it anywhere without too much thought. Never play ping pong headers against league two opposition, they will outplay you; Kpekawa - I liked what he did when he took the wing and stayed wide but all too much he stopped and reshaped to the inside and he looks like he's got no right foot at all and was always looking backwards as a result; Hoilett - Did what he could and put effort in but never looked for the pass that he should have and always ran into trouble. Won't fault his effort I suppose but not good enough given his wages; Grego-Cox - Ran a bit, never looked like doing much but he should be either on the opposite wing or up front.

The others were very disappointing for me. Smithies - What was he actually thinking for that first goal. Get your body in the way and never stop before the ball for a 50/50; Furlong - Always looked slow in reacting defensively and didn't deal with the winger well enough; Gobern - have nothing to say here really.

So I can only take from that is you are satisfied that we are playing as a side that is playing as a complete unit fully organised and full of confidence in the league games where it matters yeah ??

Comment

There are some fans on here that literally think this club and owners can do no wrong! Its embarrassing, when we are the ones getting mugged off... Backing people who dont do their jobs properly and dont perform does nothing apart from show extreme naivety.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                There are some fans on here that literally think this club and owners can do no wrong! Its embarrassing, when we are the ones getting mugged off... Backing people who dont do their jobs properly and dont perform does nothing apart from show extreme naivety.
                                Those fans sure deserve TF who is also a strangely naive person when it comes to football despite having stated that he is into football even before taking over QPR.

Comment

Working...
                                X