Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goals have hit the back of our net in the 3 championships games is this a big concern atm
    R's

YES

Comment

It's only what we are used to.

Green / back four conceded an average of 2 per game all last year.

Comment

Did you get any pleasure or warm fuzzy feelings from last night's comeback and away win Steve?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Did you get any pleasure or warm fuzzy feelings from last night's comeback and away win Steve?
          This isn't directed specifically at you Steve but some on here could wake up next to Amber Heard kitted up and gushing for it and react as though it were Thora Heard.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

I do find it strange that people can't let themselves enjoy the win..they have to focus on something that's a negative

Comment

Yes it's a concern but what last night showed is that if this team can gel (and I'm not getting carried away after one second half) we can be very good. Lot of focus on Austin and Phillips understandably but plenty of other positives too. Amongst those was Hall's league debut for us and an improved performance from Konchensky which is encouraging defensively.

Comment

We were amazing going forwards. No doubt we will get another couple of defenders in by the end of transfer window. Enjoy yourself.....We just come back from 2-0 down to win away!!

Comment

[QUOTE=rodman;1454948]It's only what we are used to.

Green / back four conceded an average of 2 per game all last year.
                  yes last year in the premiership not in the championship that is the real worry and the seasons we have come back up our defence was solid

Comment

Steve,

The "glass half empty" way of looking at this is that you are correct and yes, it's a concern.

There is a "glass half full" way though, which is that we have kept a clean sheet in one half of every game we have played this season.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Steve,

The "glass half empty" way of looking at this is that you are correct and yes, it's a concern.

There is a "glass half full" way though, which is that we have kept a clean sheet in one half of every game we have played this season.
                      When we are on song, I reckon we are easily the best team in this league. I'll probably get some abuse from some people, but when we play like we did for 60 minutes of that match yesterday, I see a team that defends by keeping the ball up the pitch and doesn't stop attacking and when we need to, everyone (literally everyone) comes back to defend and does a good job of it.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        When we are on song, I reckon we are easily the best team in this league. I'll probably get some abuse from some people, but when we play like we did for 60 minutes of that match yesterday, I see a team that defends by keeping the ball up the pitch and doesn't stop attacking and when we need to, everyone (literally everyone) comes back to defend and does a good job of it.
                        I dunno about that. Middlesbrough are pretty darn good.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I dunno about that. Middlesbrough are pretty darn good.
                          Not denying that at all, but I just see a group of attacking players there who know what they are doing and who can finally create chances. That front 4 yesterday looked top class and when fer comes back, we can push luongo a bit deeper and get even more attacking class.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The sooner we get Yun back fit and get another right back the better. Hopefully Simpson comes back.

Simpson Onuoha Hall Yun

Solid.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              The sooner we get Yun back fit and get another right back the better. Hopefully Simpson comes back.

Simpson Onuoha Hall Yun

Solid.
                              Thats looks much better doesn't it? One more CB in as cover and I think we're sorted. Although saying that, Perch can play CB if need be.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2