We might have a problem on deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We might have a problem on deadline day

First one is if we're bottom half, it will mean clubs will know that we're even more desperate to sell and will offer peanuts for all our players. Second is that our targets will not be attracted to us anymore, if they see us near the top then we stand a good chance, bottom and they will move on.

We're 5 points adrift only after 2 games, we need to pick up points fast and not let the top half speed away into the distance.

I think we have to win the next match or the table will look bad for us, incoming players will be keeping a close eye.

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    First one is if we're bottom half, it will mean clubs will know that we're even more desperate to sell and will offer peanuts for all our players. Second is that our targets will not be attracted to us anymore, if they see us near the top then we stand a good chance, bottom and they will move on.

We're 5 points adrift only after 2 games, we need to pick up points fast and not let the top half speed away into the distance.

I think we have to win the next match or the table will look bad for us, incoming players will be keeping a close eye.
    We won't get anywhere near the top 6 anyway, we have been snubbed already by reem after just 2 games in
    You Rsssssss

Comment

We'll get slaughtered at Wolves and if we can't beat Rotherham at home then we're truly ####ed.

Comment

Would any club buy any of our players after the first couple of league games? Big price tags and big wages? I do doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Would any club buy any of our players after the first couple of league games? Big price tags and big wages? I do doubt it.
          No

Comment

It's a worry, why can't we try to discuss a new contract with some players?

Comment

Everybody needs to calm down a bit..5 points adrift etc etc...Brentford finished 5th last season losing 14 games! its an open league..we will be in the mix
              any one reading this board would think it is for people who actually hate QPR

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Everybody needs to calm down a bit..5 points adrift etc etc...Brentford finished 5th last season losing 14 games! its an open league..we will be in the mix
                They would.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  This thread is about transfer deadline day and what position we're in then, it will play a massive part for the rest of the season.

If we're top half then, we don't have to cave in and sell cheap, we can remain strong and tell them what price we want.
                  If we're bottom half everyone will know that we're desperate to get rid of our players, and will offer silly money knowing we'll most likely take it.
                  We wont attract the same players to come, all I'm saying is that I hope we can stay in the top half for this month at least.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    This thread is about transfer deadline day and what position we're in then, it will play a massive part for the rest of the season.

If we're top half then, we don't have to cave in and sell cheap, we can remain strong and tell them what price we want.
                    If we're bottom half everyone will know that we're desperate to get rid of our players, and will offer silly money knowing we'll most likely take it.
                    We wont attract the same players to come, all I'm saying is that I hope we can stay in the top half for this month at least.
                    Based on What? The Club has stated on Many many occasions that the players have a Price and if that price is not met then they will stay.

We are rebuilding and already 2 games in people are throwing their toys out of the pram and panicing!

Comment

They've also said we have no money and the money for new players will come when we sell.

Comment

players will come to us we have a history of paying big wages

Comment

Only on D-Day?......

Comment

I think the sale of CA is causing all the delays by the club to bring in enforcements. There's no money available, so first we must sell. We are playing a chess game with Austin (maybe bluffing?) to keep the asking price of 15m, however, as the end of the transfer window is near to close, we will be panicking a bit. I assume that those clubs interested in Austin are playing the waiting game as well....they know our situation and they are sure that we must sell in order to strengthen. In a fortnight, all the talk will come to a conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              taking away his poor finishing yest, philips is a player i hope we keep mate.

thought he looked quality. dangrous crosses, carved their defense apart at will. just lacking the finish.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X