Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh I do love the smell of meltdown in the evening..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    Tell that to Bournemouth
    Well tell that to the Russian billionaire who has pumped money into that club....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      No "they" ...don't accept any sort of criticism or dissent or even a mickey take of anything regarding "their" holy grail of QPR....

Btw there should be no "they" or "we" ...We are all QPR, But I've got some weirdo that has to bring my name into
      any post he does when having a moan about people who can see there's something not right.
      If you'd like to check my posts yesterday I haven't called for Ramsey's head.....Mind you I suppose that would be classed as constructive?

I have said we'll struggle and won't get in the top 6, and have then been labelled by said weirdo and his chums...(not all...G?inger Ninja being 1, I can mention)
      I have said this lge is tough, and again been howled at, as if I'd emptied my bowels in to Les Ferdinand's jacket pocket..
      I'm told I have no right to an opinion because I was not at the game,...Again I have not commented on the game
      And finally I'll stand by my belief that 2 yrs or more outside of the prem will do nothing but serve to make the gap financially impossible
      for us to ever get back to that division, which I believe in turn will see Tony and probably Mittal pull out along with any new infrastructure Promised
      Dave, I fully agree with you that there a few on here that can't seem to tolerate any form of criticism of the club whatsoever, which frankly I find equally as weird. Thankfully though (whilst being quite vocal about it on here), they are in a very small minority, and I'd say that category is par for the course on any football forum.

Comment

Like most I look forward to the game; cheer on the team; praise players and management when they show effort and talent; criticise players and management when they perform like crocks of s hit..... Irrespective of result. Although I usually accentuate the positive when we win. I did that yesterday. What else is one supposed to do?

Comment

Working...
        X