• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
    Tried to watch interview and keep getting this error message:-

Error
    The F4M document contains errors

Have used internet explorer and chrome but both the same. Any teccies on here that can she some light?

What type of device are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Similar type of signing to Henry. Solid dependable and a 8 out of 10 week in week out
      This is what I was going to post.

Welcome James.

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
        Tried to watch interview and keep getting this error message:-

Error
        The F4M document contains errors

Have used internet explorer and chrome but both the same. Any teccies on here that can she some light?

Clear cache, cookies and history. Then restart browser.

Summary of interview here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...rview-this-a-m

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Why are we all of a sudden so hung up on ages?!

Yes, it's nice to have some younger players in the squad but we are going to the extreme and seemingly frowning upon players because they're 29?! Jesus christ. It's about ability, not age. Rather have a few 29 year olds in the squad that know abit about this level of football that a starting 11 of all under 22s!
          Nail.On.Head!

Comment

Hope it works out and ends up a good signing, I've never understood the logic of signing players that have just been relegated from the league you want to play them in (just my opinion) but hopefully this works out better than the caulker signing, ps- I'm having a bet on Southampton to get relegated as caulkers going for the premiership relegation treble.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              Hope it works out and ends up a good signing, I've never understood the logic of signing players that have just been relegated from the league you want to play them in (just my opinion) but hopefully this works out better than the caulker signing, ps- I'm having a bet on Southampton to get relegated as caulkers going for the premiership relegation treble.
              Bear in mind he was an extra time and one match away from potentially getting promoted up to the premier league again. I can see the concern but don't think that an individual should be considered at fault for a poor team. Also with wigan, I didn't watch much of them last season but they went through managers like mad and wouldn't be surprised to see the instability have an effect on the players.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

IMO defenders need to be over 25. You just cannot have boys in those positions they will get mulled.

Comment

Another very good capture, versatile defender/midfield player, great experience and a solid performer couple more signing of this stature would be brilliant, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    IMO defenders need to be over 25. You just cannot have boys in those positions they will get mulled.
                    This is spot on. There's a reason why virtually all of the top defenders in world football are 28-32. You need the experience to understand positioning, reading the game and general awareness of what's around you.

Comment

Working...
                    X