No fire sale needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Well I'll tell what I don't ....I thought the club itself was not in debt...It was the shareholders debt
    Still debt mate, debt is debt , might not be to outside businesses , but its still owed, our Shareholders use banks and those banks will in the end want paying back, and we can't afford to lose the amount we lost last time we were in this league, that's why we will lose the high earners, that's not a fire sale.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      Still debt mate, debt is debt , might not be to outside businesses , but its still owed, our Shareholders use banks and those banks will in the end want paying back, and we can't afford to lose the amount we lost last time we were in this league, that's why we will lose the high earners, that's not a fire sale.

Yeah ....spose ....I can see that

Comment

When will the happy clappers finally see sense ?

Comment

We don't need to sell.........
          Was I on drugs or did our esteemed co-chairman not trumpet this message out on twitter last week?
          He's not interested anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Bet you any money Fer will leave on loan too. No one will pay the 8 million we paid for him
            Green, Fer, Austin, Sandro, Phillips. All leaving.

Comment

We don't need to sell.........
              Was I on drugs or did our esteemed co-chairman not trumpet this message out on twitter last week?
              i wouldn't class caulker in the fire sale category as the opportunity of prem and europe was to good to turn down
              TWITTER
              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                If green goes ill eat my replica full goalie kit. I know your down mate, but making up things wont help your mood

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  If green goes ill eat my replica full goalie kit. I know your down mate, but making up things wont help your mood
                  Well putting the blinkers on don't help either

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    For the right price, i'm pretty sure they will. Just doing a quick bit of maths here, if all five were sold and if all 5 were on 40K per week...thats 8 million savings we make by selling those 5.....just on wages. ( That's 40K x 4 week = 160,000.00 per month x 5 players =800,000.00 x 10 months..August-May = 8 million pounds)

Now, am i being generous on their wages? I have no idea....but the players we are thinking of bringing in, I assume will be at least on half that amount.
                    So - thats 4 million pounds saved alone.

The trouble is, i feel we got shafted on the prices we paid for Sandro Fer And caulker as clubs knew we had money, needed players and had a chairman/owner naive enough to pay them. We need to play hard ball and get as much back as possible...but that will mean going to the wire / deadline day...So there is very chance that Austin and Phillips will start the first few games, but come end of August....they will be off.

It doesn't help our situation, as it does appear that we will only buy, once we have sold.I'm not happy with that, but understand why they are doing it.

This season will certainly see a different team on the pitch....i also see us going backwards before we go forwards and only time will tell.

But - thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                      Well putting the blinkers on don't help either
                      No blinkers here. Cant wait till the 8th. Well revved. Need three or four players of course, but there is still time and i actually like rangers unlike the realists, so im not going to coat hem off till they havent signed the players and we start losing every game like you lot are praying for and cant wait for.

Comment

Oh and think caulker going is the best business since we got shot of samba.

Comment

Oh and think caulker going is the best business since we got shot of samba.
                          Especially if we sign Perch for 750 K....

Comment

No blinkers here. Cant wait till the 8th. Well revved. Need three or four players of course, but there is still time and i actually like rangers unlike the realists, so im not going to coat hem off till they havent signed the players and we start losing every game like you lot are praying for and cant wait for.
                            How long are you going to keep saying that?

It's apparent there are no incomings and those with the power sadly haven't got a scooby.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                              Especially if we sign Perch for 750 K....

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                                How long are you going to keep saying that?

It's apparent there are no incomings and those with the power sadly haven't got a scooby.
                                Until the day we play charlton, and till then im not wrong mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X