Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fire sale needed

We don't need to sell.........
    Was I on drugs or did our esteemed co-chairman not trumpet this message out on twitter last week?

What drugs Dave?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      We don't need to sell.........
      Was I on drugs or did our esteemed co-chairman not trumpet this message out on twitter last week?
      Tony is on drugs most of the time it seems like. Talks utter poop on Twitter. He's actually so deluded he thinks we are going to believe him.

Comment

Bet you any money Fer will leave on loan too. No one will pay the 8 million we paid for him

Comment

Ill try again as i don't like to see lost souls, a fire sale is everything must go the lot, what has been said on more than 1000 occasions is that qpr have to cut there wage bill , and the bigger earners will( if the right offer comes in) be sold, obviously the Caulker deal was right and im pretty sure 1/2 more will go, now just because we are starting to save money and see money come in from transfers it dose not mean we can go and spend it, not even half of it because we are balancing our books.

Comment

F**k off winalotto he never mean't that when he said firesale...he was telling us we don't need to get rid of our best players ....We all know you don't need to sell everyone....

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              What drugs Dave?

thats 2 smilies now Ihaven't seen before...

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Tony is on drugs most of the time it seems like. Talks utter poop on Twitter. He's actually so deluded he thinks we are going to believe him.
                Beginning to see what you and others mean

Comment

F**k off winalotto he never mean't that when he said firesale...he was telling us we don't need to get rid of our best players ....We all know you don't need to sell everyone....
                  See you just really dont get it, your walking around with your eyes wide shut and your ears on your rear

Comment

thats 2 smilies now Ihaven't seen before...
                    Got a whole catalogue mate

Comment

Who we sold?

Comment

My understanding of a firesale, was not letting players go at a cheap price. Thats why they have slapped a 15 million fee on Austin and they will not let him go cheaply.It does appear that we have paid over the odds for players like Fer and Caulker, but the Caulker deal does appear to have made us some money.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          See you just really dont get it, your walking around with your eyes wide shut and your ears on your rear
                          Well I'll tell what I don't get ....I thought the club itself was not in debt...It was the shareholders debt...

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                            My understanding of a firesale, was not letting players go at a cheap price. Thats why they have slapped a 15 million fee on Austin and they will not let him go cheaply.It does appear that we have paid over the odds for players like Fer and Caulker, but the Caulker deal does appear to have made us some money.
                            Yeah I agree with that definition, but my interpretation was we could keep players high earners

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                              Please, donīt talk sense.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X