Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Primark springs to mind.
    Primark???.....We're round the back of poundland going through the bins...ridiculous decision....Oh well playoffs it is then
    ....Lge 1 2017

Comment

We will not start the season with two centre backs . reckon one will be in before Sunday
      Just an after thought we to can use the loan window to get in centre backs

Comment

Their going to have to get this CB partnership together and working quickly!
        If we dont get a CB in before Sunday its going to be embarrassing... Who is going to play centre back? Hill and chief

Comment

Theses players should have been in for pre season not this late.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
            Theses players should have been in for pre season not this late.
            Its oh SO easy isnt it.............

Comment

Think we will start with Hill and Onouha; groom starting replacement for Clint with a new player or two we'll get in before the season begins. Do that, and this may just work out. Failing that, all the good vibes about Les/management this preseason will be second-guessed by a fan base that's all in for rebuilding, but not for re-bungling.

Comment

A loan and a perm I reckon. Loan could be Dier or Moore. No idea about a perm as we are on a strict budget maybe will look abroad.

Comment

Why is Dier mentioned? Is it a rumour?

IMO, we should go all in for a player of the name Vieux Sane aswell.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I know he's getting on but I think Clint could have his best season yet.Still fit and plays for the shirt,love the fella.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Jason denayer would be an excellent addition on loan, quality defender

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        I know he's getting on but I think Clint could have his best season yet.Still fit and plays for the shirt,love the fella.
                        He is far too slow now.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

We were linked to ilori from Liverpool little while back,maybe one of the incoming replacements?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                            Really tried to be positive regarding what's going on with us at moment and I know it ain't easy shifting players and bringing the right ones in. But leaving us like that at the back and upfront when we start the season in just over a weeks time is a disgrace.
                            Agree.

What concerns me is Les's and mini me' lack of experience. They have a mandate to off load and cut costs which they are doing but they have left us short. This is not a good start for the season.

Comment

Taye Taiwo (remember him) and Andy Wilkinson available on a free. Not bad for full backs.

Comment

Perch will be a good signing imo. Reckon will sunrise a few. Definitely need another cb though. Didn't mcshane leave hull, I'd have him in this league.

Comment

Working...
                                X