Two Centre backs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    McCarthy and now caulker,I've renewed but the club need to pull better replacements.very strange the goings on of late.Charlie will go and were sign some proper tool as the marquee signing.I'm normally upbeat but sending caulker to saints has left me scratching me head.
    I think the problem we have is Austin , Phillips and fer and maybe even Green I think the club was absolutely convinced they bee gone mid June like us supporters , think they was expecting maybe 15 mill for Austin maybe 7 or 8 for Phillips and the same for fer plus a couple for green so giving us maybe half for players and maybe half for debts then throw in sterling money and potentially 20 million quid on new players as well as the wage bill been reduced and done debt paid but as we know been little interest or no interest in the three so I think a little bit of panic set in or selling McCarthy and caulker to raise funds.

Comment

If we have lost caulker and McCarthy but keep Charlie, fer and matty I'll take that all day.

Comment

Well keep Phillips and green I think. Green, Onouha, Faurlin, Luongo, Chery and Phillips are the base of a championship winning team, just need a few players who can fill in the gaps, e.g Perch, Dunk, Garcia, Rhodes/Afobe

Comment

ah total chaos looks like we have got our rangers back !! nice to see that nowt changes this is crazy a leaky defence last year has not been strengthend in any way except to get rid of a few and not replace seems like great preparation for a 40 + game season we could well be in for a very hard season.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            If we have lost caulker and McCarthy but keep Charlie, fer and matty I'll take that all day.
            What about tomorrow or the next day?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Who's our defensive coach, maybe that's what needs changing as well?
              Spot on. Maybe Steve Gallen can sort that out? Or the new "guy"?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                I know he's getting on but I think Clint could have his best season yet.Still fit and plays for the shirt,love the fella.
                Hill is past his best and quite frankly is often clumsy and slow in his challenges resulting in free kicks being conceded.
                Has Dunne signed for another club yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                  ah total chaos looks like we have got our rangers back !! nice to see that nowt changes this is crazy a leaky defence last year has not been strengthend in any way except to get rid of a few and not replace seems like great preparation for a 40 + game season we could well be in for a very hard season.
                  If only others would open their eyes and see this.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    Common sense tells you that you don't wait until a week before the start of the season to sort out your CB partnership.
                    Put your CV into the club then mate, you could try it for yourself? None of us have a clue how hard it is/the process and the needs of the players.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Put your CV into the club then mate, you could try it for yourself? None of us have a clue how hard it is/the process and the needs of the players.
                      Its well easy behind a computer screen. Real life and football manager are completely different.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Its well easy behind a computer screen. Real life and football manager are completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Agreed. Also, we're not the only ones in this position. Lots of other clubs are scrambling to bring in players right now.

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                            Well keep Phillips and green I think. Green, Onouha, Faurlin, Luongo, Chery and Phillips are the base of a championship winning team, just need a few players who can fill in the gaps, e.g Perch, Dunk, Garcia, Rhodes/Afobe
                            I have no doubt that Rhodes is going to Middlesbrough,, they are the team what gonna win the league and they are making us look like paupers
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                              And it will get harder,, I just read ramsey as just woke up and just relalized that we have a problem at left back and Mr traore may fill that spot if fit
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                                I have no doubt that Rhodes is going to Middlesbrough,, they are the team what gonna win the league and they are making us look like paupers
                                Mate can you see how contradictory and anti rangers you look in this post and the one below. YOU are certain that boro WILL get Rhodes, and they have plenty of time left to do so and you have such faith in them, but we havent got a defender cos we are amateurs and Ramsey is a divv leaving it this long and we wont get any more players.
                                We hate qpr said we hate qpr.

Comment

Working...
                                X