• Austin exclusive interview & bleep test

Anyone got player and know what he said

Yep just seen it

Comment

What he say lotto

Comment

Not telling you

Comment

hahahaha , basically concentrating on qpr , and leaving all the transfer stuff to Les and his agent, he is a model pro like that, although you would expect that from a lad that has come out of non league

Comment

Talked a bit about his wedding and the new lads bounding well, same ol stuff that gets trotted out

Comment

Complete waste of time listening to him. I haven't seen it but guess it will be along the lines of "love playing here, not looking to leave, looking forward to next season, up to the club if he goes or not". Just generic ######## really. He will leave and good luck to him and at least he isn't doing a Sterling.

Comment

Cheers lots. Your gut feeling having see it???

Comment

Got 17 on the bleep test, not bad that

Comment

He seems straightforward and honest. Says its with his agent, les, chris and tony. Until he is told otherwise, he will be here for charlton and beyond in the championship
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Cheers lots. Your gut feeling having see it???
                      He'll go mate , im sure of that, Qpr have to sell some big earners , they even said that on the kit launch evening that they have to get this massive wage bill down, and he will be in demand , but ill say it again the best deal for us would be player +£ for Austin wherever he ends up. You see if we end up with 15m the first player we go for will suddenly become more expensive because every club know we are sitting on 15m, much rather sell him for say 10 and get a player or two in exchange.

Comment

We had all this talk with remy and some nutters kept living in cloud cuckoo land saying he might stay! Learn from that I say cos chaz is as good as gone

Comment

He's off....can't stand QPR or their fans #sh*thole...Loves Palace, massive football club proper fans #footballhotbed...Fav bird eagle..#twitcher

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                            Tape run out when I done mine. But I don't like to talk about it

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              17?! Christ.

Best i got was 13.8 but that was when I was a 21 year old whipper snapper - would be lucky to get 12 these days
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X