No announcement yet.

2 trialista in Italy training camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Hits implies, we have likely released a few more players than the other clubs so need to recruit more anyway. I don't agree that we are "well behind" either though.

And welcome to the madhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
      A new poster here, just wanting to know a few things from other posters here to why the pre-season will be a shambles as from what I see playing to good teams like Monaco and Shakhtar and gonna show Ramsey and Ferdinand more about his squad then 2 easy games against crap teams.

Also saw another comment saying we are WELL behind on player recruitment so I thought I just have a look at other teams

Birmingham 3 players (2 keepers). Bolton 2 players. Brentford 4 players. Brighton, 5 players. Burnley 2 players. Charlton 3 players. Derby 6 players. Fulham 5 players. Huddersfield 2 players. Ipswich 3 players. Leeds 4 players. Middleboro 1 player. MK Dons 3 players. Nottm For 2 Players. Preston 3 players. Reading 4 players. Rotherham 7 players. Sheff Wed 3 players. Wolves 3 players. Blackburn, Bristol City and Hull have not signed anybody and guess what we signed 5 PLAYERS so that makes us joint 3rd in player recruitment so I think your argument about being behind is not really valid.
      So Rotherham will win the league and Hull going down.

That should give the miseries something to think about. Good first post mate and Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        As Hits implies, we have likely released a few more players than the other clubs so need to recruit more anyway. I don't agree that we are "well behind" either though.

And welcome to the madhouse.

Thank you

But we only release 6 players one being a third choice keeper and 4 loan returns and brought in 5 and still have taken a squad of 22 players on tour without Sandro so not sure why people on here are panicking about no players I think we only need a squad of 25 anyhow cause we can loan if we get in the ####

Also wasn't Charlie signed only on the Thursday before the season started I could be wrong but he was definitely sub v Wednesday

Comment

Thank you

But we only release 6 players one being a third choice keeper and 4 loan returns and brought in 5 and still have taken a squad of 22 players on tour without Sandro so not sure why people on here are panicking about no players I think we only need a squad of 25 anyhow cause we can loan if we get in the ####

Also wasn't Charlie signed only on the Thursday before the season started I could be wrong but he was definitely sub v Wednesday
          That is there default position mate.
          Welcome to the board by the way.

Comment

Thank you

Understand but of the 22 we have taken, 2 are trialists and 3 are from the U21 squad - there's nothing to suggest that they will be given a regular fist team place, especially given our history on that front.

Like I said, I don't think we are well behind, but some may think we are because of those reasons.

Comment

Working...
            X