• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 trialista in Italy training camp

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...r-2533448.aspx

Oscar Gobern ex-Huddersfield and German cb Christopher Schorch ex-Duisburg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Schorch

Doesn't seem much to get excited about in Gobern less Les or Ramsey know different

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Doesn't seem much to get excited about in Gobern less Les or Ramsey know different
      No. Unlike a SWP or J S Park.

Comment

Gobern is a squad player, no more no less IMO. Useful kid, especially if he wants to prove himself after the release.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

#shoppingatprimark

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            #shoppingatprimark
            At a car boot sale is a better analogy . Looking for the hidden gems among the rubbish. Primark is just rubbish (sorry anyone who wears their clobber)

Comment

Shopping Harrods really served us well!!

Is this not what so many have been asking?? for us to return to our roots spending within our means and unearthing players others have rejected

Make you minds up

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Is this not what so many have been asking?? for us to return to our roots spending within our means and unearthing players others have rejected

Make you minds up
                It's a moveable feast for some - changing agendas just so long as there is something to moan about at the end of it all
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  It's a moveable feast for some - changing agendas just so long as there is something to moan about at the end of it all
                  Its pathetic blue some dont know what they want other then to kick the club at every opportunity

Comment

Its pathetic blue some dont know what they want other then to kick the club at every opportunity
                    It's Bizarre...same fellas will be calling Fernandes an idiot for shelling out too much cash

Comment

Make you minds up
                      4 years ago I wanted us to do it this way. And I'm pleased it's finally sunk in with the board that this is the way to go.
                      But don't see why shite from Huddersfield and some German gets to walk straight in front of our own youngsters.

Comment

Which youngsters are you referring to?
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                          4 years ago I wanted us to do it this way. And I'm pleased it's finally sunk in with the board that this is the way to go.
                          But don't see why shite from Huddersfield and some German gets to walk straight in front of our own youngsters.
                          Maybe because we need to see what they can do in a game situation ? It's not rocket science is it ? Maybe just maybe the youngsters your referring to arnt that good ? Our lot see them everyday so they are far better placed to judge

Comment

Giving trials to these two players show where we are at the moment... a free agent from Huddersfield and a free agent from Germany.

Dont expect us to be pushing for play-offs next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              Maybe because we need to see what they can do in a game situation ? It's not rocket science is it ? Maybe just maybe the youngsters your referring to arnt that good ? Our lot see them everyday so they are far better placed to judge
                              Maybe just maybe Greg they might give our own youngsters a couple games on tour to see what they could do.

Comment

Working...
                              X