• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    injury prone........ check

div 1 player...... check

free transfer...... check

#rightsort
    Was #rightsort a Redknapp or Fernandes thing? cant remember now..

Comment

Really scraping the barrel now aren't we.

Schorch last played for a team in the fourth tier of German football.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        [/SIZE]

Naaa mate, its gone down to #poundstretcher.

From one farking extreme to the other. farking joke.
        Well, not really... Again, as other people have said, look at some of the better players and realise that they had to make a jump from league one and look at where they are now... Charlie Austin adapted to champ in his first season, Rickie Lambert scored more in his first year in the championship than in any of his years at lower divisions, Harry Kane was a lower league flop and had a great debut season in the prem, Callum wilson was outstanding for Bournemouth, James Tarkowski, Bakary Sako went and played league one football and ended up starring for wolves this season in the champs.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post

They're on trial, we haven't signed them and he used to play for Real Madrid B so any point can be made by looking at someone's past without any background knowledge to it.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Seriously doubt either of those 2 will be offered deals. Always a few trialists making up the numbers.

Comment

Jesus the lads are only on trial. No sealed deals yet.

The club just having a look. Nothing wrong with that and the lad might earn himself a low paid contract to prove himself with us. He's hardly going to be banging on the first 11 door anytime soon.

Seen plenty of players written off as rubbish to come back and prove people wrong ie Delaney, puncheon and bolasie. But most famously bale was nearly sold to Birmingham.

Got to give players a chance to prove themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Jesus the lads are only on trial. No sealed deals yet.

The club just having a look. Nothing wrong with that and the lad might earn himself a low paid contract to prove himself with us. He's hardly going to be banging on the first 11 door anytime soon.

Seen plenty of players written off as rubbish to come back and prove people wrong ie Delaney, puncheon and bolasie. But most famously bale was nearly sold to Birmingham.

Got to give players a chance to prove themselves.
                You need to get those rose tinted specs off sharpish

Comment

If we have that 24 man squad that's gone on the tour to Italy we smash the championship.

McCarthy

New rb caulker ned yun

Diakate/ luango Faurlin

Phillips. Fer. Gladwin

Austin

Comment

If we have that 24 man squad that's gone on the tour to Italy we smash the championship.

McCarthy

New rb caulker ned yun

Diakate/ luango Faurlin

Phillips. Fer. Gladwin

Austin
                    But we wont Maids 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      But we wont Maids 100%
                      100%???

Comment

McCarthy

New rb caulker ned yun

Diakate/ luango Faurlin

Phillips. Fer. Gladwin

Austin
                        If we kept that team, we will be pushing up there around the play offs, but I would put my mortgage on us not smashing the league. Faurlin hasn't played a game in god knows how long, and will not be the same player after 2 career threatening injuries. 2 Swindon boys who knows what they will be like, obviously 1 man don't make a team but failed to get promoted from league 1. Phillips/Austin/Fer of course are stand out players in this division.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Think some are underestimating the other sides in the Championship. Really tough old league, just beacuse we may have a few bigger names possibly staying with us, we are not just going to roll teams over, far from it IMO.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Well, not really... Again, as other people have said, look at some of the better players and realise that they had to make a jump from league one and look at where they are now... Charlie Austin adapted to champ in his first season, Rickie Lambert scored more in his first year in the championship than in any of his years at lower divisions, Harry Kane was a lower league flop and had a great debut season in the prem, Callum wilson was outstanding for Bournemouth, James Tarkowski, Bakary Sako went and played league one football and ended up starring for wolves this season in the champs.
                            Yes fair enough but you are singling out one player from each of those teams.
                            We are going to have 8 or 9 in the same team.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post

#leftovers
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

#DoLikeAHashtag

Comment

Working...
                                X