Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How do people deal with the moaners around them at games?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Olly
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 6000

    #1

    How do people deal with the moaners around them at games?

    Saying nothing, praising the player? Must be some interesting stories around.
  • Nick
    Gold Seat
    • Oct 2013
    • 5593

    #2
    By not going on the WATRB website for 90mins....
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

    Comment

    • Hove Ranger
      Silver Seat
      • Aug 2011
      • 4441

      #3
      There's one in SAR that goes on and on some games. Dont think its intentional, he just has one of those voices that carry. A few have had to tell him to shut it which has led to some funny arguments. Im usually too p*ssed to even care/hear whats being said around me though

      Comment

      • 72bus
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2011
        • 9533

        #4
        i've a mate no matter what the score is non stops moans thru out the game and afterwards , i keep telling him we will never be barcelona . try to sit near him not next to him anymore

        Comment

        • Olly
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 6000

          #5
          There's one up around row P in F block that I had to sit near once only and that was enough, who never stopped slagging Fer the whole game against Man U. A Dutch international, unbelievable, and no one said a peep to him.

          Comment

          • Ramsgate Hoop
            Bronze Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 405

            #6
            Bloke near me won't say a good word about anybody unless it's sarcastic. I'd green does a good save, it's lucky. Spends most of the game on his phone announcing scores from other games. I tend to ignore him, as he's not particularly loud.

            Comment

            • 72bus
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2011
              • 9533

              #7
              loved a fella that sat near me when the announcer said " making his rangers debut dennis oli" bloke shouted " welcome to football hell" then when oli had his first shot that finished up near the corner flag he shouted " now you're a rangers player" .

              Comment

              • Bluehoop
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 9258

                #8
                Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop
                Bloke near me won't say a good word about anybody unless it's sarcastic. I'd green does a good save, it's lucky. Spends most of the game on his phone announcing scores from other games. I tend to ignore him, as he's not particularly loud.
                You don't sit in LU by any chance?
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

                Comment

                • upperloft
                  Silver Seat
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 1255

                  #9
                  Not much you can say... Everybody is entitled to there opinions. There are a group of young lads at the back of LU... Right bunch of Mourinho's... But harmless. Just have to remember it's not Championship Manager 2015.. Most you get out of me is 'c'mon Rangers' or 'that's #### rangers'. Somebody mentioned someone slagging off Fer... I had that as well.. The guy was seriously on his case, he don't normally sit there but he was getting stuck into Fer. Don't mean to sound horrible but I don't think he was well if you know what I mean.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

                  Comment

                  • brightonr
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 10922

                    #10
                    Fart and waft in their direction.

                    Comment

                    • vanhoop
                      CCG
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 9642

                      #11
                      Originally posted by brightonr
                      Fart and waft in their direction.
                      We have a fella in front that does this and we all have to guess what he had the night before.. usually the funky spiced chicken but occasionally he'll surprise us with a ruby.he lets everyone know it's him and the kids crack up.
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

                      Comment

                      • Shepherds Mush
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Nov 2012
                        • 10325

                        #12
                        I love it when people moan...well funny. Always struggle to hold a belly laugh in when someone berates a player but gets them mixed up with someone else.

                        Genuinely have heard someone cane Taarabt when it was Ben Haim

                        Comment

                        • Kevin Mcleod
                          Referee
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 17322

                          #13
                          Have you noticed that the constant moaners coating off the players and club all through the game always no nothing about football and they always say the most stupid things but just say them cos they think they are on the stage! That 90 minutes is as much for them to star is it is for the players

                          Comment

                          • Hertford Hoop
                            W12 Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 15998

                            #14
                            I love it when you get a so called pundit who thinks he is a genius, negative most of the game. Then foook me leaves 10 minutes before the end coz he wants to beat the crowds
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                            Comment

                            • dsqpr
                              Silver Seat
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3433

                              #15
                              I have sometimes been known to respectfully put an alternate viewpoint.

                              e.g. Adel takes someone on and loses the ball. "Adel pass you greedy %$#@".
                              Me: "Five minutes ago he beat two players and almost scored - I didn't hear anybody yelling at him to pass then!"
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

                              Comment

                              Working...