How you can tell the club doesn't take merchandise seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    really! or updating the website may not be priority number one....hardly a blunder...relax ...enjoy the weather..worry about things that really matter........
    im not worries about it

but we have a media team probably on very good salarys and cant do the simple things, this club inside out lol

Comment

So they are advertising last seasons kit for sale with one of the star players in it, and you think thats a mistake and wrong and lol yeah. Right o.
      Just moaning for moaning sake cos so many on here actually dont like queens park rangers, they like to moan about the club, thats the only thing they like.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        So they are advertising last seasons kit for sale with one of the star players in it, and you think thats a mistake and wrong and lol yeah. Right o.
        Just moaning for moaning sake cos so many on here actually dont like queens park rangers, they like to moan about the club, thats the only thing they like.
        Exactly .... I really can't understand some of the things that people on here get upset about!

Comment

Joey will be back in August, just saves them putting him back up

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
            I may have bankrupted the club last season by having 45 items shipped to the US and I only paid 5 USD shipping. That's another example, but I'm not complaining
            Happy days mate !

Comment

jesus christ lads, people can have different opions you know

some right smug ##### on here

Comment

Not hating and canting off the club you support on a club message board = smug.

Comment

Not smug- supporting- buying into the plan. Not picking holes and finding fault in every single thing that comes out of the club. Not smug at all

Comment

Working...
                  X