How you can tell the club doesn't take merchandise seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you can tell the club doesn't take merchandise seriously

On the online front page where you can choose by QPR player they have Joey Barton as the image...

Im saying nothing....

I may have bankrupted the club last season by having 45 items shipped to the US and I only paid 5 USD shipping. That's another example, but I'm not complaining

Comment

When I go to the superstore it won't let me in, it's must be updating the site to get rid off joeys boat race
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Mods any chance of changing don't to doesn't in title please...

Comment

Disgusting, joke of a club. If it was possible i would have them all arrested and thrown in brixton nick for years and years. Oh and put them on the nonse wing for the patch on the kit just for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Disgusting, joke of a club. If it was possible i would have them all arrested and thrown in brixton nick for years and years. Oh and put them on the nonse wing for the patch on the kit just for good measure.
            me too! down with this sort of thing!

but seriously its amazing at the things that bother people....really?

Comment

I'd sack everyone who works on the official website for not deleting pictures of Joey Barton as soon as he stepped out of the door.....absolute joke of an admin team !

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                On the online front page where you can choose by QPR player they have Joey Barton as the image...

Im saying nothing....
                Well I will say something, but it's nothing to be proud of and confirms your point.

Every time I have tried to get it, I have selected the Annual Direct Debit option at £37.99 and clicked continue.

And every time, I get a little message in Red text saying :

Sorry we could not complete your registration because : You have not selected a payment method
                (the angry man is my doing, it doesn't say that)

Good old Perform living up to usual standards.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  me too! down with this sort of thing!

but seriously its amazing at the things that bother people....really?
                  Not bothered more surprised with the new kit launch that players released are still on the online store.. Maybe it isn't me that is taking things too seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    Not bothered more surprised with the new kit launch that players released are still on the online store.. Maybe it isn't me that is taking things too seriously?
                    Well it bothered you enough to start a thread about it....insinuating that the club didn't care about merchandise etc..

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      Well it bothered you enough to start a thread about it....insinuating that the club didn't care about merchandise etc..
                      I was bemused considering the club are trying to generate income but that it clearly didn't extend to merchandise.. Bothered? No! Surprised? Yes!

Comment

if i made a blunder like that at work id be in serious trouble.

cant think of any other club who would have ex players on the website ffs

Comment

Originally posted by we'rethexblock View Post
                          if i made a blunder like that at work id be in serious trouble.

cant think of any other club who would have ex players on the website ffs
                          really! or updating the website may not be priority number one....hardly a blunder...relax ...enjoy the weather..worry about things that really matter........

Comment

To be fair, the bit on the club shop with Barton on is for last seasons kit and he was here last season...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              To be fair, the bit on the club shop with Barton on is for last seasons kit and he was here last season...
                              Shhhhh...they won't like that logic...there is also a picture of Martin Rowlands on the front page and he left years ago.....

Comment

Working...
                              X