Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we do sell Austin,Phillips,Sandro and Fer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we do sell Austin,Phillips,Sandro and Fer.

All could be likely to leave.
    The least we could end up with..

Austin £8million
    Phillips £6million
    Sandro £4million
    Fer £6million

= £24million

That's a lot of money to play with in building a new squad.

We should be getting over £30 mill for those 4

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      We should be getting over £30 mill for those 4
      That was my example of the lowest we could end up with though.
      But if we do lose them, we have a lot of money to spend in improving the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Fair enough. Hopefully the money is used to reinvest

Comment

£15 Million could get us Afobe and Gray, who would be lethal alongside JET as well.
          Still £15million to strengthen the squad.
          Could get a lot for that.

Comment

We are hardly going to spend it all for goodness sake.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              We are hardly going to spend it all for goodness sake.
              We probably wouldn't, but if we do lose those 4, I would still expect us to spend at least half of it as Sandro and Fer must be on a big wage.

Comment

The day's are gone of us spending a lot on players.

Wouldnt mind if Fer, Austin and Phillips stay but doubt they will.

Sell Sandro, injury prone and TBH not that good.

Can imagine all these players wanting to leave and also, IMO Sandro isn't that great, Fer was only here as a stepping stone, Austin wants a move and Phillips was only decent in the second half of the season(best player), if we can get £30m+ it would be fantastic business and I think it will be no great loss if we lose them, we will be a weaker side for sure but let's see who CR/LF can bring in.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Austin £8m?

Comment

Austin worth a lot more than that double it and you maybe close

Comment

papers saying we will get max of 2m for Sandro - great bit of business Harry... - but you are right we could easily recoup 25/30m overall. But expect Uncle Tony will see that as payback for all he has put into the club. Can see us spending a million here, 2.5m there on a few players but would be v surprised if we spend too much of that on transfer fees. The massive cash injection from the directors aside, we are still running at a massive annual loss - way more than that transfer windfall and Tony will want to balance the books. Fair Play rules demand it in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                        Austin worth a lot more than that double it and you maybe close
                        What he's worth and what we'll get are two different figures.....

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                          I think the total amount is a realistic figure of what we'll get though.

£2m reportedly for Sandro as he can't play in England and probably £10-12m for Austin leaves £10-12m for Fer and Phillips..

Comment

Fer needs to play in a top team where he doesn't have to work back, unfortunately he ain't good enough too. Liability in a team who is up against week in week out.

Comment

Sell em all for £30m and move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X