Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phillips off. Palace, WBA and Sunderland in for him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me starts by saying I do like Matty and would want him to stay. However out of our assets he's the one I would be least upset about if we sold him.

A very very good end to the year, but has also shown spells of being poor. I know we can blame HR, however I think he's replaceable and the last few months are clouding judgement. Think Fer, Austin and Sandro would be a bigger asset to keep.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
      Neither is worthy of me taking the time to look up the correct spelling.

Have you got nothing better to do than pull people up over spelling at 1am? you must live a sad life or was on the pipe.
      Only when the misspelling is ironic and amuses me tbf

The fact that you'd have had to look up Tweedledum to be able to spell it is slightly depressing though tbh

And as for the timing, FWIW I was up watching the World Cup game, and was bored by your usual incessant whining, so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
        Let me starts by saying I do like Matty and would want him to stay. However out of our assets he's the one I would be least upset about if we sold him.

A very very good end to the year, but has also shown spells of being poor. I know we can blame HR, however I think he's replaceable and the last few months are clouding judgement. Think Fer, Austin and Sandro would be a bigger asset to keep.
        agree totally with this

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
          Only when the misspelling is ironic and amuses me tbf

The fact that you'd have had to look up Tweedledum to be able to spell it is slightly depressing though tbh

And as for the timing, FWIW I was up watching the World Cup game, and was bored by your usual incessant whining, so why not?
          Agree but watching women's football has to be the most depressing?!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What a difference 12 months makes... This time last year most on here wanted rid coz he "had no end product" "just runs into people" "is another SWP" etc..
            I`m not being funny but it just shows what sticking by a player can do, and not buying a virtually new team each season and expecting them to just click and survive/win promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
              What a difference 12 months makes... This time last year most on here wanted rid coz he "had no end product" "just runs into people" "is another SWP" etc..
              I`m not being funny but it just shows what sticking by a player can do, and not buying a virtually new team each season and expecting them to just click and survive/win promotion.
              only 1 person to thank for that, step forward Mr Ramsey!!!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                make you right there weare!.. although probably more frustrating than depressing. Every match is like watching a game of football being played in thick thick mud whilst in the middle of a heatwave.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

been linked with Spurs again today in the paper.... now that would be a nice little partnership- Austin and Kane!

edit: wrong thread
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Nope, it's been a very entertaining tournament. Will be up watching England later too, can't wait. Don't have much confidence they'll get through, but it is refreshing to see international games where it clearly means a great deal to every single player there, rather than just a distraction.

Comment

matty

matty would be a brilliant player this season getting about twelve goals and putting many assists into the mix
                      but austin transfer is taking too long and we are still waiting for the rahern sterling transfer to go ahead

i would rather sell caulker sandro and leroy fer than matty but its all about demand if we can get ten million
                      for him then let him go
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Thought Ramsay wanted to keep him....
                        Open to offers??....So we'll let a player talk to clubs, and agree personal terms, before we've agreed a fee?

Comment

Working...
                        X