All the info for every away game in one place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
    I wasn't even going to answer your #####ic statement but I suppose I must, even though it has nothing to do with my initial post.

If you could use both of your brain cells again and think about it, you would know the answer.
    Example,
    Italy=AC Milan, Inter, Juventus, Roma.

Spain=Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia.

Germany=Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Shalke.

Holland=Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord.

Scotland=Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen.

England=Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal.

Etc etc.

is it sinking in yet??
    wow where did this **** wash up from?....gotta be Marshy surely

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      Famous fan Phil Collins ,Really? Needs to do a bit more research
      And how about: "They hammered Partizan Belgrade 6-2 in the first leg away, but somehow managed to lose 4-0 at home and go out on away goals."

Not only was it the other way around, but the text doesn´t make any sense as it is

Thanks for the incredibly valuable guide Toninho. Keep up the good work and enlighten us all with your superior knowledge. And give Mick a kiss from me...
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Typical journo's
        Always getting their facts correct.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          And how about: "They hammered Partizan Belgrade 6-2 in the first leg away, but somehow managed to lose 4-0 at home and go out on away goals."

Not only was it the other way around, but the text doesn´t make any sense as it is

Thanks for the incredibly valuable guide Toninho. Keep up the good work and enlighten us all with your superior knowledge. And give Mick a kiss from me...
          Unbelievable! First, I am not the journalist that wrote the article just in case you are too stupid to realise it.

Second, this post was put up to HELP away fans, all the info in one place for the season, directions, pubs etc.

Within 14 minutes the haters are all over it, looking for factoids that they can start arguments over. Do you really sit at your keyboard all day hitting refresh waiting for the next post?

Get a life mate

Comment

Unbelievable! First, I am not the journalist that wrote the article just in case you are too stupid to realise it.

Second, this post was put up to HELP away fans, all the info in one place for the season, directions, pubs etc.

Within 14 minutes the haters are all over it, looking for factoids that they can start arguments over. Do you really sit at your keyboard all day hitting refresh waiting for the next post?

Get a life mate
            Yes, I understand T., and it was very nice of you. But when it is pretty evident that the journo is a lazy tw@t, then the information is not exactly reliable.

And concerning your "get a life" comment My life sucks. I am a fan of QPR, not Mick McCarthy.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Get a life mate
              Why you so angry ??

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                wow where did this **** wash up from?....gotta be Marshy surely
                Doubt it Dave, he's not tipped Leeds for promotion yet, to my knowledge.

Welcome back by the way.

Been anywhere nice?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  Since when has stadium capacity been a measure for success?

What about the Mick Mcarthy fan club? There's only one member. Member being the operative word.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Doubt it Dave, he's not tipped Leeds for promotion yet, to my knowledge.

Welcome back by the way.

Been anywhere nice?
                    Hi Brighton...Ain't been in the big house if that's what you're thinking!...
                    Just needed to stay away the whole season was a disaster I couldn't find anything positive about it
                    Not gonna get carried away this year ...4th bottom will do............start low thats the secret!!
                    Last edited by QPRDave; 20-06-2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Hi Brighton...Ain't been in the big house if that's what you're thinking!...
                      Just needed to stay away the whole season was a disaster I couldn't find anything positive about it
                      Not gonna get carried away this year ...4th bottom will do............start low thats the secret!!
                      Im the same mate. Although I wouldn't be happy with 4th bottom lol even if that means survival. Mid tabke will do me.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Im the same mate. Although I wouldn't be happy with 4th bottom lol even if that means survival. Mid tabke will do me.
                        Spot on ninj,

Comment

Working...
                        X