gutted by transfers targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worringly, Hertford Hoop. Not a good start

On a more serious note; why not thrust Les F. when he says that he wants four strikers to rotate.? He has done well in the transfermarket so far? Chill, folks.
    Last edited by Shania; 18-06-2015, 02:18 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      It's differcult. We need the money from the others before we can splash out. Ducking and diving. Old school, slurp.

Still the lads we have brought in are right sorts. They will run around a lot.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Worringly, Hertford Hoop. Not a good start

On a more serious note; why not thrust Les F. when he says that he wants four strikers to rotate.? He has done well in the transfermarket so far? Chill, folks.
        Think you need a cold drink, Shania. What with this and your Jamie Mackie comment the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          You've twisted my words there a bit haven't you?.....but if you have to win the argument you go ahead mate!
          I think you'll find that you instigated the twisting of words by attempting to disagree with my point that the sterling transfer shouldn't dictate our transfers by saying of course it will have an effect on our transfers which is pretty different from dictating. Also wouldn't call it an argument, more of a misinterpretation by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            I think you'll find that you instigated the twisting of words by attempting to disagree with my point that the sterling transfer shouldn't dictate our transfers by saying of course it will have an effect on our transfers which is pretty different from dictating. Also wouldn't call it an argument, more of a misinterpretation by yourself.
            Fair enough, sorry in that case. I'm no keyboard warrior mate!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Think you need a cold drink, Shania. What with this and your Jamie Mackie comment the other day.
              Nah, I´m far more serious than that. By the way, what did I say??,hehe.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Fair enough, sorry in that case. I'm no keyboard warrior mate!
                No need to apologise mate. It seems we have similar opinions on the matter

Comment

All I know is we have to get things done a bit sharpish, get rid off the dead wood, also the inevitable losses off charlie, fer, and matty, get some decent replacement's then ship ahoy go for the jugular
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    Fair enough. That's more promising. So can accounts be filed anytime?
                    http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...R_can/?ref=rss

Explains it somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      totally gutted by transfers targets
                      Oh dear Ted. Aside from the other points mentioned, you're forgetting this small problem the club presently have:

Originally posted by Daveboy123 View Post
                      FFP - Anyone know what's happening with this? Are we facing a crippling fine or not?
                      Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      It's in the hands of the club lawyers and at this stage it's impossible to gauge how long it could drag on for - could literally be weeks, months or even years.

The other problem is that it makes it harder for the club to budget for players in the transfer market, which might explain why we haven't had more signings yet.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        As others have said it's quite clear we are waiting for the sales of some of our assets before we start splurging. I for one am really confident when the likes of Austin and fer go we will replace them with some top quality championship players.

I've gray, Rhodes the likes of that. I reckon two decent strikers are on their way at least.
                        What if they get sold in August like Fer did joining last year and Remy going?

Comment

i think

i think i would like to see the back of austin matty phillips leroy fer sandro and caulker while we bring in somre hungry young guns
                          desire is so iportant,we need players on a four year contract without release causes in contract

we need a whole new ethos brought into our club

and as for ferdinands four strikers that is laughable if he has brought in mackie as one of his four

what a useless striker this man trully is

still no andre gray or wolves wonder kid
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X