gutted by transfers targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Of course it will effect our spending this summer. It's basic accounting, if we realise an additional 10m quid in profit due to Sterling being sold our P&L is healthier to the tune of 10m and we have a lot more leeway with FFP.
    And if he ends up not going at the last minute and we are sitting around waiting all summer to find out before we know how much too spend. Where does that leave us?

Comment

Yeah, O'Hara would be a sh*t move, I give you that one mate. Where did you read that?
      http://http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/qpr/qpr_and_fulham_battle_nottingham_forest_for_experi enced_free_agent_1_4115655

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        And if he ends up not going at the last minute and we are sitting around waiting all summer to find out before we know how much too spend. Where does that leave us?
        I'm not saying we should be waiting around banking on Sterling leaving. All I'm saying is if it happens it will 100% offer us a bit more freedom in the transfer market!

Comment

I think Sterling will be wrapped up fairly quickly, 2 huge bids in the space of a week, Liverpool will probably want rid before pre season starts as they will have their own plans/targets too. Sterling wants to leave. £45mil + add ons and he is off imo

Comment

As others have said it's quite clear we are waiting for the sales of some of our assets before we start splurging. I for one am really confident when the likes of Austin and fer go we will replace them with some top quality championship players.

I've gray, Rhodes the likes of that. I reckon two decent strikers are on their way at least.

Comment

Ramsey and our DOF are doing a great job aren't they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not saying we should be waiting around banking on Sterling leaving. All I'm saying is if it happens it will 100% offer us a bit more freedom in the transfer market!
                So you agree with me that it shouldn't dictate our transfer policy thus summer. Got there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  As others have said it's quite clear we are waiting for the sales of some of our assets before we start splurging. I for one am really confident when the likes of Austin and fer go we will replace them with some top quality championship players.

I've gray, Rhodes the likes of that. I reckon two decent strikers are on their way at least.
                  The only thing about rhodes maids is that Blackburn are under transfer embargo so will only let their best players go at a proper premium as they aren't able to replace them

Comment

The only thing about rhodes maids is that Blackburn are under transfer embargo so will only let their best players go at a proper premium as they aren't able to replace them
                    Embargo is lifted when their P/L accounts reach FFP requirements... Selling Rhodes aids this

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      Embargo is lifted when their P/L accounts reach FFP requirements... Selling Rhodes aids this
                      Fair enough. That's more promising. So can accounts be filed anytime?

Comment

Originally posted by simonQPR View Post
                        To be honest last year we had on paper much better players technically but no heart or effort, now we are in the championship we are going to need plenty of players that can roll there selves up and put in a shift, yes we will need more attacking intent but we need to get the balance right, I would also have kept Barton because it's ok having good up and coming youngsters but as we know you also have to have experience in this league, but let's see what Ramsey and Sir Les get in before we all get to down hearted.
                        we were never going to keep barton unless he accepted a lot less money

Comment

Rather sign best players from League 1, than average players from Championship. I'm quite happy our dealings so far and i'm not worried at all

Comment

Is this thread for real??
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Is this thread for real??
                              Started by your husband to be.... well by the person who has asked you to marry him
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

So you agree with me that it shouldn't dictate our transfer policy thus summer. Got there in the end
                                You've twisted my words there a bit haven't you?.....but if you have to win the argument you go ahead mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X