Ffp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ffp

Anyone know what's happening with this? Are we facing a crippling fine or not?

Originally posted by Daveboy123 View Post

Yes, but it will drag on and on.....

Comment

Sorry yes I was told the outcome a few days ago personally by the Football League but I thought I had passed the judgement on, I can now reveal the outcome to the world is.....

....there has been no judgement yet and it will be announced when it is decided.

Comment

Shambles! Haven't EUFA recently caved in and relaxed the rules following PSG's Qatari owners moaning its not fair they can't buy their way to a place at football's top table? Frankly, I get the feeling if it was any club but QPR the league would just admit it's a load of cobblers and move on but cos its us they appear happy to let it just moulder and fizzle along......

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Shambles! Haven't EUFA recently caved in and relaxed the rules following PSG's Qatari owners moaning its not fair they can't buy their way to a place at football's top table? Frankly, I get the feeling if it was any club but QPR the league would just admit it's a load of cobblers and move on but cos its us they appear happy to let it just moulder and fizzle along......
          But they can't admit that because some clubs have already been fined and the league would have to give the money back.....

Comment

FFP is a dead duck

Comment

Anyone know what's happening with this?
              It's in the hands of the club lawyers and at this stage it's impossible to gauge how long it could drag on for - could literally be weeks, months or even years.

The other problem is that it makes it harder for the club to budget for players in the transfer market, which might explain why we haven't had more signings yet.

Comment

We will be fined and most like with a embargo maybe for the next window in jan. fine won't be anywhere near as big as being spouted in the press as the football league have to charge us on the newly installed regulations for FFP which is a lot more lenient for clubs relegated from the prem than what they were originally from where this charge originates from.

As regard to spending I know people keep banging on about keeping within FFP ect bit the rules are to be relaxed and with the wages we have got off the books and potential transfer sales from the likes of Austin and fer and potential windfall from sterling the club will have money to spend and a lot more than just the 3 mil we have done so far.

Comment

If we deal with ffp like we handled Sandro we're fμcked!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    If we deal with ffp like we handled Sandro we're fμcked!
                    Haha that is very good point mate

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                      But they can't admit that because some clubs have already been fined and the league would have to give the money back.....
                      Perhaps they could fine us just enough for them to be able to re-imburse those they have fined and we can all then forget about the ridiculous rule.

Comment

Not. Football League still trying to work out how they can break the news and save face. It won't be easy.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Interesting....

“Following promotion to the Premier League at the end of that season, QPR found themselves subject to a financial sanction, as the League cannot apply a transfer embargo to a Premier League club as it lacks the jurisdiction to do so.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...832._/?ref=mac

Comment

Working...
                          X