Return of the Mack - Mackie Official.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mublock View Post
    So if you don't agree on here your in the wrong then hey!!!!

Mackie is a one trick pony who gives away the ball 80% of the time and has done nothing since leaving the club.

That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it the same as you are.

He's happy to be back as he's found another mug to pay him a million quid a year.....
    You are only wrong about your made up stories not about disliking a player.

Comment

Made up story's ???? Transfer window not open yet is it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mublock View Post
        and failed at reading so we buy him coz he runs his socks off.
        This bit mate.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
          Too quick? He was here for long enough for people to form an opinion, and he doesn't appear to have improved vastly since then.

Most are not 'slagging him off', more pointing out that he has a few weaknesses in his game that might suggest he isn't the best signing we could have made.

The majority of those who came down on the 'No' side of the poll, seem to be of the opinion he can do a job as a squad player, even if they didn't want him to sign.

I hope he sets the world on fire for what it's worth. Can't see it, but would love to be wrong.
          So you've been watching forest and reading? My opinion is I'd rather see a player chase a ball and hassle for 90 than have some fancy player do his flicks and dive.Mackie is what we need right now and he'll get a good reception from the faithful.you say Mackie has a few weaknesses and not the best signing we could've made..I give you Yun,Rio,swp and many many more..
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            So you've been watching forest and reading? My opinion is I'd rather see a player chase a ball and hassle for 90 than have some fancy player do his flicks and dive.Mackie is what we need right now and he'll get a good reception from the faithful.you say Mackie has a few weaknesses and not the best signing we could've made..I give you Yun,Rio,swp and many many more..
            I'm judging Mackie on what I've seen from him, and what I think he'll bring to the team. Not in comparison to other players, and especially not just the failures.

It's fair enough people calling out relative unknowns as crap, or as bad signings, but we've all seen enough of Mackie to have a valid opinion here.

Are you claiming that Mackie doesn't have weaknesses? I'm happy to admit Mackie's on pitch effort is absolutely second to none. It's admirable, I just don't think he has quite enough else to warrant re signing him. Clearly the management do, and I hope it pays off.

But if it doesn't work out, I guarantee I won't be back on here calling you out on the fact that you turned out to be wrong. And I'm certainly not going to do it now before we've seen how it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
              I'm judging Mackie on what I've seen from him, and what I think he'll bring to the team. Not in comparison to other players, and especially not just the failures.

It's fair enough people calling out relative unknowns as crap, or as bad signings, but we've all seen enough of Mackie to have a valid opinion here.

Are you claiming that Mackie doesn't have weaknesses? I'm happy to admit Mackie's on pitch effort is absolutely second to none. It's admirable, I just don't think he has quite enough else to warrant re signing him. Clearly the management do, and I hope it pays off.

But if it doesn't work out, I guarantee I won't be back on here calling you out on the fact that you turned out to be wrong. And I'm certainly not going to do it now before we've seen how it turns out.
              In my opinion loftus rd is where Mackie feels most loved.heard he had the off with a few forest team mates,went reading and probably thought ###### Me has it come to this..all about opinions but I've a feeling he's gonna be one of the first names on the sheet,we're see!!
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Mackie can be useful to us this season, I just hope Ramsey will use not misuse or overuse him.

Comment

Whilst Mackie is limited in ability, he is exactly what we have all been asking for in terms of a player that cares & gives 100%. Near on everybody on this forum has said that's what they want and said they would rather go back to the "good old days" where we weren't much cop but the players cared.

He will always chip in with a few goals too. I, personally, wouldn't have him starting every week, but he is a great player to have about the place IMO and much better relfects where the club are at than some of the names mentioned.

Welcome back Jamie!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Whilst Mackie is limited in ability, he is exactly what we have all been asking for in terms of a player that cares & gives 100%. Near on everybody on this forum has said that's what they want and said they would rather go back to the "good old days" where we weren't much cop but the players cared.

He will always chip in with a few goals too. I, personally, wouldn't have him starting every week, but he is a great player to have about the place IMO and much better relfects where the club are at than some of the names mentioned.

Welcome back Jamie!
                    Post of the day young matty
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X