Return of the Mack - Mackie Official.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the Mack - Mackie Official.

Jamie. Mackie signs a 2 year deal. Ave it.

Fantastic news and great squad signing.

Delighted with this bit of business. Expect bigger fish later on but mackie is a great addition for the squad.

Comment

Mackie's back in town!!

Happy Days, welcome back Jamie!!
      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Decent signing

Comment

Good!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

will be a great signing. heart, effort and endeavour

Comment

Poor signing but it's done now so I will be supporting him whenever he plays (hopefully it's not a lot).

Comment

Just the sort we need among the ranks.

Comment

“I’m absolutely buzzing to be back. Anyone that knows me will tell you just how much this club means to me – and the feelings that I’ve got for the place has only grown in the short time I’ve been away.

“People say never go back, but I feel as though I’ve got some unfinished business here and under the guidance of Les and Chris, I can only see a bright future for this club. They know I’ll come in and give my absolute maximum and – having played in front of the QPR fans before – I know that’s exactly what they love to see. It’s great to be back. I’m absolutely buzzing to be back."

Welcome home Jamie.

Comment

Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
                    “I’m absolutely buzzing to be back. Anyone that knows me will tell you just how much this club means to me – and the feelings that I’ve got for the place has only grown in the short time I’ve been away.

“People say never go back, but I feel as though I’ve got some unfinished business here and under the guidance of Les and Chris, I can only see a bright future for this club. They know I’ll come in and give my absolute maximum and – having in played in front of the QPR fans before – I know that’s exactly what they love to see. It’s great to be back. I’m absolutely buzzing to be back."

Welcome home Jamie.
                    He loved the club so much he left... Fair play mate.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

He left because he didn't want to be a squad player, have things changed?

Welcome back Jamie.

Comment

Don't know how I feel on this one, struggled at each club since he left us. Yes he tries hard but then so do I, that's not enough.

As with other signings and managers until they prove otherwise they have my full support.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                          Think he was shoved more than chose to leave. Whilst I wasn't thrilled with the idea of resigning him, after watching his interview I think his enthusiasm for the club and fans is bound to rub off on the others. As said great squad signing.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                            Yeah because hanging around and poncing off the club we all love when your not getting enough game time like swp and fat boy is so much better . He's such a wrong un that mackie

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Poor signing but it's done now so I will be supporting him whenever he plays (hopefully it's not a lot).
                              cheer up , he's better than some of the wastemen we've had to put up with

Comment

Working...
                              X