Kit launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit launch

The kit launch is Tuesday 30th June been invited having over 1000 loyalty points

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ne...-2485938.aspx?

Comment

Sweet. Hoping what was said in another thread was true, that rhe home kit resembles the old Guiness kit. Not bothered about the away or 3rd kits.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I consider myself quite a dedicated follower of fashion, and am mad rangers, BUT the kit has never ever bothered me. As long as its the iconic blue and white hoops i really couldnt give a single monkeys, and there has never been one i dont like.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I consider myself quite a dedicated follower of fashion, and am mad rangers, BUT the kit has never ever bothered me. As long as its the iconic blue and white hoops i really couldnt give a single monkeys, and there has never been one i dont like.
          Me n all.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            I hated the PL one a couple of years ago but that was mostly because I kept seeing Jose Bosingwa wearing it

Comment

Don't get me wrong I'm all for the club getting publicity. But why do we have to have a kit unveiling evening being beamed around the world. Why not just put it up on the website and set a release date and be done with it. Do other clubs do this sort of thing. I know it's not our money thats paying for it but it must be costing a small fortune to set all this up.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Don't get me wrong I'm all for the club getting publicity. But why do we have to have a kit unveiling evening being beamed around the world. Why not just put it up on the website and set a release date and be done with it. Do other clubs do this sort of thing. I know it's not our money thats paying for it but it must be costing a small fortune to set all this up.
                Most clubs would have a kit launch yes. The difference being that our media team are very good with making this kind of thing accessible to all fans, hence the streaming of the launch on Youtube / Google+. Also, I'm quite sure this costing nothing compared with what Swansea did>>

Comment

I just hope that QPR NEVER ever have another kit with thin hoops. For me they will always remind me of seasons where QPR struggled in the top flight.
                  In the late 70s, and all 3 recent seasons in the Premiership they wore these shirts.

Comment

My dream kit

WELL THE KIT IVE ALWAYS DREAMPT OF

Is like this blue and white hooped shirts

scarlet shorts with a blue and white stripe down the side

white socks with one red stripe and one blue stripe

i cant believe in watching qpr for 55 seasons they have always been frightened to explore the red shorts
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I know I'm in the minority but I quite liked last seasons Nike kit

Comment

Originally posted by tomfiend View Post
                        Most clubs would have a kit launch yes. The difference being that our media team are very good with making this kind of thing accessible to all fans, hence the streaming of the launch on Youtube / Google+.
                        Welcome! Are you part of our media team?
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by tomfiend View Post
                          Also, I'm quite sure this costing nothing compared with what Swansea did>>
                          That Swansea kit is going to weigh a ton.......

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            WELL THE KIT IVE ALWAYS DREAMPT OF

Is like this blue and white hooped shirts

scarlet shorts with a blue and white stripe down the side

white socks with one red stripe and one blue stripe

i cant believe in watching qpr for 55 seasons they have always been frightened to explore the red shorts
                            To be honest ted, i like blue shorts and blue socks to go with the hoops, but keep dreaming fella it might happen
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                              That Swansea kit is going to weigh a ton.......
                              evidentally a Swansea mate says that Adidas will shoulder most of the cost of that video. also, Ki Sung Yung's fans alone will cover the cost of making that video, if Swansea City had to stump up the cash for that. Their club shop didn't have stock for months because of how many shirts KSY sells in Korea.
                              apparently he's like the Korean Beckham. lol
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X