QPR to unveil new club crest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Alright, mine will be the Gang of Three to supplement your Gang of Four, and together we shall be known as the Realistic Seven!
    WooHooo ! i`m in !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• The victor meldrew appreciation society more like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        I cannot divulge too much but it is great fun, it involves frontal nudity, an effigy of TF and a fondue set.
        Sounds like fun but why is the nudity restricted to frontal only? does that mean you are naked but all wearing capes?

Oh and is the effigy of TF accompanied by a mobile phone to show he is tweeting at the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by KuPR View Post
          No, but it will cost a lot of money unnecessarily.

I think this idea that the few dweebs boycotting the club shop are going to more than cover the costs of a new badge with their purchases are a little optimistic IMO.
          Ha ha ha, when your arguments have failed, resort to childish name calling, nice! Or put lots of fu(ks and sh!ts in your post, that always makes your arguments stronger.

I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me how many billions they think it will cost to change the crest. As I've already posted elsewhere:
          1. Graphic design.
          2. Update the crests around the stadium.
          3. Order new stationery and discard whatever remains of the old.

100k? 200k?
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
            How about unveil some new players instead?
            This!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X