QPR to unveil new club crest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    When it comes to clothing (which Im guessing is a big part of merchandise profit and that sales have dropped since the new current crest come about) not saying put a fashion show on, just that people like to look good or at least half decent and if a taty badge is stuck on the front of any clothing (football or not) people simply wont buy it....

... do reckon you look great on match day though KuPR hahaha

I never look good tbf.

I genuinely had never considered that someone buying a QPR shirt would be considering the fashion element in their decision.

Amazing. Polyester mix shirt, with adverts and makers mark all over it, but yes it's the badge that makes it a bad fashion decision...

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
      I never look good tbf.

I genuinely had never considered that someone buying a QPR shirt would be considering the fashion element in their decision.

Amazing. Polyester mix shirt, with adverts and makers mark all over it, but yes it's the badge that makes it a bad fashion decision...
      You do know Im not talking about crest on the actual kit dont you?... Im talking about jumpers/hoodies/coats/t-shirts/shirts/hats/tracksuits etc etc etc, im talking about every day clothing..

Haha Still cant get the image of you on match day/every day life out my head haha... donning a full on qpr tracksuit, with a qpr coat, qpr beanie hat perfectly placed so that the crest takes pride position at the front, with a qpr football rattle in hand haha
      Last edited by Nick; 09-06-2015, 01:22 PM.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

You do know Im not talking about crest on the actual kit dont you?... Im talking about jumpers/hoodies/coats/t-shirts/shirts/hats/tracksuits etc etc etc, im talking about every day clothing..

Haha Still cant get the image of you on match day/every day life out my head haha... donning a full on qpr tracksuit, with a qpr coat, qpr beanie hat perfectly placed so that the crest takes pride position at the front, with a qpr football rattle in hand haha
        The inside of your head must be a laugh riot...

Don't have much recent memorabilia personally, a lot of replica shirts from my younger and slimmer years, not really bought any other clothing, they don't tend to have stuff in my size!! I do know that not one decision about whether I bought a QPR item of clothing or otherwise would have been different if the badge was different.

Every single item of QPR branded stuff I have purchased has been purely because it has a QPR badge on it. Because it's a QPR badge. Not what the badge looks like. Because it's a QPR badge.

Comment

Love rangers but i think the last thing i brought clothes wise rangers related was when i was 14 or 15. (get my kids a kit every year though) Not my thing, so probably why i dont give a shi te about the kit or badge.

Comment

The inside of your head must be a laugh riot...

Don't have much recent memorabilia personally, a lot of replica shirts from my younger and slimmer years, not really bought any other clothing, they don't tend to have stuff in my size!! I do know that not one decision about whether I bought a QPR item of clothing or otherwise would have been different if the badge was different.

Every single item of QPR branded stuff I have purchased has been purely because it has a QPR badge on it. Because it's a QPR badge. Not what the badge looks like. Because it's a QPR badge.
            Think on this 1 we'll just have to agree to disagree. Reckon we could go on for ever going in circles otherwise. 2 very different looking people.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Love rangers but i think the last thing i brought clothes wise rangers related was when i was 14 or 15. (get my kids a kit every year though) Not my thing, so probably why i dont give a shi te about the kit or badge.
              I buy the home shirt every season, and one of the away or 3rd. Only wear them when I play football or just lounging round the house.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Think on this 1 we'll just have to agree to disagree. Reckon we could go on for ever going in circles otherwise. 2 very different looking people.
                Why is how different we look got anything to do with whether the current badge is a QPR badge or not?

Why does what the badge looks like have anything to do with whether it's a QPR badge or not?

Comment

Why is how different we look got anything to do with whether the current badge is a QPR badge or not?

Why does what the badge looks like have anything to do with whether it's a QPR badge or not?
                  Wow this is getting painful!!..... Ive not been talking about whether the badge is qpr or not, Ive been talking about me not liking 'the look' of the current crest.

Im out KuPR
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Having now amassed the full set of "1882" toiletries, I hope we keep the current crest.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Having now amassed the full set of "1882" toiletries, I hope we keep the current crest.
                      Dunno about that, I have them too and I conducted a blind test and no one could tell if the smell is associated with the current QPR crest or another crest or anything at all
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Wow this is getting painful!!..... Ive not been talking about whether the badge is qpr or not, Ive been talking about me not liking 'the look' of the current crest.

Im out KuPR
                        This was from your reply to me back on page 2.

It never was and never will be our badge, nor will it stand for qpr imo. Just like Merry said, all it represents to me is the Briatore years and him doing as he pleased with no concern/input of the fans. As for how it looks, well just like its owner- cheap and nasty!

Comment

This was from your reply to me back on page 2.
                          Yes but as the conversation has moved on, Ive gone on to talk about my dislike of how the crest looks and that is what Ive been talking about!!!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Fark me, for someone who is indifferent about the badge or it's a QPR badge so whatever it looks like matters not you're like a dog with a bone KUPR !! Nick, I and many others I know don't like it and are looking forward to it changing whilst you and no doubt many others like it and fair play. Seems that's about it really, not too much more to say is there??
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Yes but as the conversation has moved on, Ive gone on to talk about my dislike of how the crest looks and that is what Ive been talking about!!!
                              Apologies, that particular comment was so nonsensical to me, it stuck in my mind.

Comment

Also if the overwhelming majority have as much love for the badge KUPR, then why would the club be looking to change it??
                                From the Hills of Kerry
                                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                                X