Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Ramsey warns fans about next season.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1424325][QUOTE=QprQpr;1424316]
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

His own squad, for one. I believe he will assemble one that will have us playing decent football and have us at least mid table.
    I don't buy into this stupid idea that because he couldn't keep us up that automatically means we are doomed. Redknapp left us high and dry, regardless of what you or anyone else thinks, and we were down before he left. Mourinho couldn't have kept us up. He steps into a sh!t situation, with next to no managerial experience, trying to pull a bunch of sorry misfits together for a relegation battle that only a couple of them were up for. Fact. And he had us playing better football than the entirety of Redknapp's reign. Fact. With a chance to build his own squad, train them, work with them through the summer and throughout next season, we will be fine.
    And did he have a worse record than Harry? Because I swear there was a photo going round from SSN on here that showed he had a better win rate than any of Harry, Warnock or Hughes. But don't let that get in the way of your agenda eh? I believe we will be at least mid table, you don't like that? Tough. I fully expect you to be the first to have a tantrum when we lose a game, all you seem to do is b!tch and whine.
    Perfectly said Ginge. Triffic triffic post
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

[QUOTE=Hitman34;1424310][QUOTE=dogsrrs;1424303]

Look, the bozo has been in charge since January, he has managed 3 wins out of God knows how many games.
      He has already proved to some (including me) that he is nowhere near good enough.

Please no one say give him a chance with his own players, he had a good squad of international youngish players like fer,Philips,suk,Isle,vargas, etc and he was unable to farking manage them properly.

What makes you lot think he will do any good with a bunch of div1 players and ageing journey men on cheap wages?

We are in for a battle next season and we are expected to pin our hopes on farking terry?

Leave it out!

#rightsort
      This.
      I will never accept that the QPR players were so poor that they could only manage 3 wins and 3 draws from 13 or 14 games. It was down to his poor management and leadership skills. Yes he was unfortunate with Fer's injury, but the rest was just his mismanagement.
      Now he is getting in his excuses early, must have picked up something from Redkrapp, but I agree if he has nothing positive to say he shouldnt say anything at all and just quietly get on with the job. This is what Dyche and Howe did when taking Burnley and Bournemouth up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        Decent football and not winning don't really come hand in hand..... Those that expected us to stay up easily in the prem will not be happy with a mediocre mid table finish in the championship.

Personally i knew it would be tough to stay up and fully expected us to finish no higher than 17th.

I think I'm going to struggle to be content with anything other than playoff challengers. To me it's not about the age of the squad it's about winning.... The both recent times we have been promoted from this league we have mainly had a experienced squad and that's my worry. I couldn't care less who plays for us as long as we can challenge
        To be honest I thought they would go down too. i found an email i sent to my brother in pre seson saying that the squsd was not good enough, lack of strikers, dodgy defence, Ferdinand will hardly play and lack quality in midfield. Also said Redkrapp should retire, but I expected more fight when he quit.
        I dont expect a promotion challenge unless there is no major fine to pay and some of the squad's better playets stay and some good new players are added.
        What I do expect is decent football and a top half season.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          What about the injuries the squad had, some of those players only got one or two games.
          Fer and Dunne were long term. vargas missed a lot too, but most were before he got injured.

Comment

Whos quotes?
            Well, for a start, I didn't say what it appears I said on post#47.

And I'm pretty sure the same applies to you and post#50.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Merry Ploughboy;1424323][QUOTE=QprQpr;1424316]
              Largely responsible for us going down !!!! Hahahaha, we were as good as gone by Xmas under Harold
              There were plenty of winnable games like Southampton Hull Palace Everton Villa West Ham, Leicester andca shock resultvagsinst Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea.

Comment

[QUOTE=stanistheman;1424345][QUOTE=The Merry Ploughboy;1424323]
                Originally posted by QprQpr View Post

There were plenty of winnable games like Southampton Hull Palace Everton Villa West Ham, Leicester andca shock resultvagsinst Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea.
                Hull, Palace, Everton, West Ham and Southampton all winnable under Harry and we came away with f uck all or 1 point and arguably Everton and West Ham two of our worst performances of the season

Also p iss poor efforts versus 10man gunners and a game plan not to leave our half against Spurs

Things were worse under bagpuss

Comment

[QUOTE=stanistheman

There were plenty of winnable games like Southampton Hull Palace Everton Villa West Ham, Leicester andca shock resultvagsinst Arsenal Spurs or Chelsea.[/QUOTE]

They were good points there that went to due to ramseys #### poor management skill

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Majority of this forum are bozos Dave then as many here wanted carbs in team and thought he would make the difference
                    The only difference Adel made was, they had to go and buy XXL shirt & shorts for that gut and #### he's got on him now !

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Well, for a start, I didn't say what it appears I said on post#47.

And I'm pretty sure the same applies to you and post#50.
                      I see what you mean lol
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

[QUOTE=QprQpr;1424316][QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1424275]
                        Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Nothing to do with throwing tantrums, he had a worse record then redknapp and was
                        Largely responsible for us going down.

Give me one good reason you reckon he will be any better next season

He was not responsible for the injuries on Vargas and Fer. Those two injuries sent us down, IMO. In that respect Barton´s red card did aswell.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

I dont think you can blame relegation on 1 specific thing, more of a combination of f*ck ups. The problem is no one really knows what Ramsey is capable of (in terms of management) and that works both ways. He needs to be given some sort of grace to assemble his team etc but on the other hand we cant just give him an arbitrary amount of time (say a season) and hope it works out for the best, if in reality it looks like things might be going seriously wrong. This is where a DOF or chairman really earns their corn!

Comment

He needs to be given some sort of grace to assemble his team etc but on the other hand we cant just give him an arbitrary amount of time (say a season)

Well Tony and Les think he deserves 3 seasons, I've seen nothing from him in the time he was in charge to think this guy should've got the job or should be given that amount of time? Not much passion, no great tactical nouse, sorry i'm not filled with confidence, and think that most willl be screaming for his head come October

Comment

If you quoted me in full Dave then it is apparent I am agreeing with you somewhat. And I ended it with this is how the DOF and chairman earn their keep so if it is a major F up then TF needs to start shouldering some blame too.

Comment

Working...
                              X