Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Ramsey warns fans about next season.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsey warns fans about next season.....

QPR boss Chris Ramsey warns fans about next season - but insists he has ace up his sleeve when buying players

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...warns-9397797?

I guess we all know it will be difficult, but the task was made harder by appointing Ramsey.
    I just don't think he is a leader of men.

Comment

This is a big piece of #### article.

Wind-up headline with no actual story. I can't believe people make a living writing this sh!te.

Comment

I love London. Really glad I don't live there any more.

CR is covering his a$$. Anything he says is a lose/lose. We are in a Poundland world in a shop that can't compete. Customers in football are scum ( not just Scum). $hit management will send us into oblivion.

Comment

Which translates to 'I'm ####, weve got no chance of doing anything'

Comment

nothing we didnt already know ,to be fair
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Really inspires you to part with 500 sheets for a season ticket then.... This man does not fill me with hope!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If you aint got anything good to say say fark all

Comment

I don't get people getting worked up about this, he's just being sensible, nothing more than that.

Comment

i can see

I can see the charlie austin money being wasted on rubbish players hes ray wilkins all over again,why ian holloway or neil warnock was not given the management job ill never know

chris ramsey should never have been given the job
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      I don't get people getting worked up about this, he's just being sensible, nothing more than that.
                      Surely it's a managers job to try to instil confidence among players and Fans alike ! this pr@tt is talking things down not for the first time , at a time season tickets have just gone on sale

Comment

Not gonna sit here and say Ramsey is the answer but I think we need to get behind him.

Yes the remaining games of last season were hardly inspiring but a few weeks isn't enough to implement your playing style in a team.

Some so called suggests Ramsey isn't up to the job because he's doom & gloom about our chances of promotion - yet I'd say he's a realist.

You could have the best squad and the best coach but that in itself isn't always enough to get out of the Championship - i.e. With McLaren that's what many thought Derby had and the reality is they should have been a lot closer to promotion than they were.

It was only 2 seasons ago that Mourhino was constantly reminding all that his squad wasn't good enough to win the premier league - arguably the best man manager in the world. (Chelsea ties aside) I'm sure that if Mourhino was our coach some would still be saying he's not the right man.

We have a minority of fans that think we should have a God given right to the best mangaers & the best coaches, we don't!

Regardless of what's some will say we have good owners, yes mistakes, but mistakes through naivety not through it caring. We got relegated, it's not perfect with the money we've spent but it looks like we're beginning a sensible rebuilding job and we have to support that.

Don't forget things could be worse... it was a fews back we were close to folding, collection buckets, linked to a merger with Wimbledon.

For one whatever happens I'll always 100% back my football club, I'm just happy that I still have one.

The one simple thing I ask for is that no matter how good are bad are personnel (players/managers/owners) I just want them to give 100% in all they do.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          I guess we all know it will be difficult, but the task was made harder by appointing Ramsey.
                          I just don't think he is a leader of men.
                          spot on. no chance with this guy in charge
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Its quite obvious we are buying potential, younger players who could given time (don't laugh) help us to gain promotion again, this time though being in a much stronger position. But the flip side is it will take time, not 1 game not 10 games but a whole season , look at Fulham last year who started very good youngsters, there under 21 squad was as good as anything out there , but its a massive step up playing mens football, playing twice a week and not twice a month in a very tough environment. But i believe they will be stronger this year for there last campaign, thats all the coach is doing he is warning fans that still demand instant success that it takes time, buying success doesn't work for clubs like ourselves, we need to build a squad and produce are own youngsters. Im quite happy with the way we seem to be going this time, just hope we have a stable season and lets see what we can do the season after.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryH View Post
                              Not gonna sit here and say Ramsey is the answer but I think we need to get behind him.

Yes the remaining games of last season were hardly inspiring but a few weeks isn't enough to implement your playing style in a team.

Some so called suggests Ramsey isn't up to the job because he's doom & gloom about our chances of promotion - yet I'd say he's a realist.

You could have the best squad and the best coach but that in itself isn't always enough to get out of the Championship - i.e. With McLaren that's what many thought Derby had and the reality is they should have been a lot closer to promotion than they were.

It was only 2 seasons ago that Mourhino was constantly reminding all that his squad wasn't good enough to win the premier league - arguably the best man manager in the world. (Chelsea ties aside) I'm sure that if Mourhino was our coach some would still be saying he's not the right man.

We have a minority of fans that think we should have a God given right to the best mangaers & the best coaches, we don't!

Regardless of what's some will say we have good owners, yes mistakes, but mistakes through naivety not through it caring. We got relegated, it's not perfect with the money we've spent but it looks like we're beginning a sensible rebuilding job and we have to support that.

Don't forget things could be worse... it was a fews back we were close to folding, collection buckets, linked to a merger with Wimbledon.

For one whatever happens I'll always 100% back my football club, I'm just happy that I still have one.

The one simple thing I ask for is that no matter how good are bad are personnel (players/managers/owners) I just want them to give 100% in all they do.
                              You'd say he's a realist are you sure the shareholders see it that way ,
                              How many people will buy a season ticket on the understanding we're in for a crap season I don't expect us to do anything ? we may not expect to set the division alight but do need a bit of positivity from within

Comment

Working...
                              X