Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Ramsey warns fans about next season.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=dogsrrs;1424233][QUOTE=brightonr;1424175]
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Come on Brighty none of us are that stupid to think anybody can build a Championship winning squad in an off season and we don't need CR talking to us as though we are children ! we do understand we're there for a couple of seasons at least what he needs to do talk positive or say nothing he's talking the club down not lowering expectations
    Do we really though? Because i guarantee you that if we are mid table and not chasing promotion before xmas, most on here will be throwing tantrums and calling for the managers head.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

[QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1424275][QUOTE=dogsrrs;1424233]
      Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Do we really though? Because i guarantee you that if we are mid table and not chasing promotion before xmas, most on here will be throwing tantrums and calling for the managers head.
      I dont think there will be many complaining if they can see the team playing descent football and positive sign that the club is moving in the right direction , there are a many that are not convinced with Ramsey and will want his head they will call it talking things down or making excuses , then there will be some that say he's just lowering expectations and then turn on him if there are no signs of things going in the right directions and some will say he did say it wont be easy give him more time ,thats why I think as manager if he hasn'got anything positive to say he'sbetter off saying nothing

Comment

[QUOTE=dogsrrs;1424303][QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1424275]
        I dont think there will be many complaining if they can see the team playing descent football and positive sign that the club is moving in the right direction , there are a many that are not convinced with Ramsey and will want his head they will call it talking things down or making excuses , then there will be some that say he's just lowering expectations and then turn on him if there are no signs of things going in the right directions and some will say he did say it wont be easy give him more time ,thats why I think as manager if he hasn'got anything positive to say he'sbetter off saying nothing
        Look, the bozo has been in charge since January, he has managed 3 wins out of God knows how many games.
        He has already proved to some (including me) that he is nowhere near good enough.

Please no one say give him a chance with his own players, he had a good squad of international youngish players like fer,Philips,suk,Isle,vargas, etc and he was unable to farking manage them properly.

What makes you lot think he will do any good with a bunch of div1 players and ageing journey men on cheap wages?

We are in for a battle next season and we are expected to pin our hopes on farking terry?

Leave it out!

#rightsort
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Decent football and not winning don't really come hand in hand..... Those that expected us to stay up easily in the prem will not be happy with a mediocre mid table finish in the championship.

Personally i knew it would be tough to stay up and fully expected us to finish no higher than 17th.

I think I'm going to struggle to be content with anything other than playoff challengers. To me it's not about the age of the squad it's about winning.... The both recent times we have been promoted from this league we have mainly had a experienced squad and that's my worry. I couldn't care less who plays for us as long as we can challenge

Comment

[QUOTE=Hitman34;1424310][QUOTE=dogsrrs;1424303]
            Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Look, the bozo has been in charge since January, he has managed 3 wins out of God knows how many games.
            He has already proved to some (including me) that he is nowhere near good enough.

Please no one say give him a chance with his own players, he had a good squad of international youngish players like fer,Philips,suk,Isle,vargas, etc and he was unable to farking manage them properly.

What makes you lot think he will do any good with a bunch of div1 players and ageing journey men on cheap wages?

We are in for a battle next season and we are expected to pin our hopes on farking terry?

Leave it out!

#rightsort
            Very similar to the time Harry took us down with Hughes squad then took us back up with his own

Comment

Terry ??

Comment

[QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1424275][QUOTE=dogsrrs;1424233]

Nothing to do with throwing tantrums, he had a worse record then redknapp and was
                Largely responsible for us going down.

Give me one good reason you reckon he will be any better next season

Comment

Ginger ninja

Leave it out!

HERE HERE totally agree this guy is way out of his depth, absolutely useless when he took over showed no passion? And even picked SWP AND FATBOY in front of Vargas and many others at palace, that should tell us enough

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Ginger ninja

Leave it out!

HERE HERE totally agree this guy is way out of his depth, absolutely useless when he took over showed no passion? And even picked SWP AND FATBOY in front of Vargas and many others at palace, that should tell us enough
                    What about the injuries the squad had, some of those players only got one or two games.

Comment

[QUOTE=QprQpr;1424316][QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1424275]

Nothing to do with throwing tantrums, he had a worse record then redknapp and was

Largely responsible for us going down !!!! Hahahaha, we were as good as gone by Xmas under Harold
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Will have his own players, playing for him with a preseason of his ideas and philosophy will all make for a better season under Ramsey
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

[QUOTE=QprQpr;1424316][QUOTE=Ginger Ninja;1424275]

His own squad, for one. I believe he will assemble one that will have us playing decent football and have us at least mid table.
                          I don't buy into this stupid idea that because he couldn't keep us up that automatically means we are doomed. Redknapp left us high and dry, regardless of what you or anyone else thinks, and we were down before he left. Mourinho couldn't have kept us up. He steps into a sh!t situation, with next to no managerial experience, trying to pull a bunch of sorry misfits together for a relegation battle that only a couple of them were up for. Fact. And he had us playing better football than the entirety of Redknapp's reign. Fact. With a chance to build his own squad, train them, work with them through the summer and throughout next season, we will be fine.
                          And did he have a worse record than Harry? Because I swear there was a photo going round from SSN on here that showed he had a better win rate than any of Harry, Warnock or Hughes. But don't let that get in the way of your agenda eh? I believe we will be at least mid table, you don't like that? Tough. I fully expect you to be the first to have a tantrum when we lose a game, all you seem to do is b!tch and whine.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Something appears to have gone awry here, as it would appear that quotes are being attributed to the wrong people.

Comment

Something appears to have gone awry here, as it would appear that quotes are being attributed to the wrong people.
                              Whos quotes?
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                                And even picked SWP AND FATBOY in front of Vargas and many others at palace, that should tell us enough
                                Majority of this forum are bozos Dave then as many here wanted carbs in team and thought he would make the difference

Comment

Working...
                                X