Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    GR mate. T bone steak was to die for
    And there was a few nice Eastern Europene waitresses to serve yo that Tbone aswell
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      its a completely different ritz the one in kings St Does a nice breakfast but the tea is moody, the ritz in goldhalk road went about 3-4 years ago, that's a Somalian restaurant now
      Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      GR mate. T bone steak was to die for
      And there was a few nice Eastern Europene waitresses to serve yo that Tbone aswell
      Ah, fair enough Jimmy and Harry, I didn't know that Ritz, but it sounds like I should have!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Ah, fair enough Jimmy and Harry, I didn't know that Ritz, but it sounds like I should have!
        If only tw was around to tell us about the grub at the one on Piccadilly.

Comment

Kellys pie shop in Roman Road is the best I've ever had and by some distance. Haven't been for a few months but double double hit the £8 mar there this year too but still worth every penny.
          Goddards in Greenwich has gone way down hill the last couple of visits, more than just the liquor, the pies are more dough than meat nowadays I'm afraid.
          Will miss Cookies but never been on match days because it takes up too much valuable drinking time
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Hubble if you wear glasses like me mate they would off steamed up mate them waitresses in goldhalk rd were naulty, me and me mate used to dust goldhalk rd, and we would just go in there to see if they ad any rubbish to take even tho they never had a trade, we would get a score plus look at them, they was happy days
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              If only tw was around to tell us about the grub at the one on Piccadilly.

Comment

Hubble if you wear glasses like me mate they would off steamed up mate them waitresses in goldhalk rd were naulty, me and me mate used to dust goldhalk rd, and we would just go in there to see if they ad any rubbish to take even tho they never had a trade, we would get a score plus look at them, they was happy days
                Haha that is funny Harry, happy days indeed mate

Comment

R.I.P. Sad sad day. Big queue but worth it, sat in and had double double yesterday , and brought double double home for today.

Comment

Pie and mash is a dish which is mashed potatoes with a pie on top of it, right? WOW.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Pie and mash is a dish which is mashed potatoes with a pie on top of it, right? WOW.
                      I don't get it either. Kev looks burnt on 1 side and proper stodgy. Probably had your months salt intake in 1 meal
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sorry ignore last post. I like the fact you're proud of it and fair play for taking a pic. Scentimental value is fair play
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Im pretty sure its not the most healthy thing in the world to eat weare mate, but it tastes so good and is a tradition for a me and a lot of people born in and around the Bush. Gutted its gone today, and thats deadly serious. Wonder if they are doing it 'free' for the last day as a good bye, of anyone goes let me know please.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            R.I.P. Sad sad day. Big queue but worth it, sat in and had double double yesterday , and brought double double home for today.
                            great pic, kev. cant believe I was away and missed the last weekend! RIP A Cookes! Now onto Cockneys on Golborne Rd
                            Rangers Til I Die
                            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

See the mods turned out ,lovely too.hopefully open up around Bush again soon.very sad
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                I don't get it either. Kev looks burnt on 1 side and proper stodgy. Probably had your months salt intake in 1 meal
                                That has to be the most limp wristed post I've read on here.c'mon sailor!!!
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X