Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Wherever he goes they better get use to playing with 10 men a lot
    Er. Like twice in two seasons? And one of those games for ten minutes.....???

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Have you been watching us for the last 2 years? been player of the year and prob most consistent
      This.. simples
      Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

http://sports.coral.co.uk/football/f...b-2843052.html

Comment

Would be well happy with joey to watford, cos i like both of them. Often go to watford games if we aint playing at home, as my mates got a box and invites me. My kids were born in the hospital that overlooks the pitch as well, so got sentimental reasons for having a fondness for them.

Comment

yes

yes i always have a bit of a love affair with watford as well

we always took massive firms to watford and the locals used to leave us alone unlike luton.who pretty much wanted to tear us apart

so go in peace men of yellow and black
            and dont forget keep troy deeney in attack
            or you will soon be comming back
            and remember dont give these prem teams any slack

or four nil you lose
            so its up to you to chose
            but the best form of defence is go forward in style
            and dont try to keep the ball for a while

if it comes your way kick it out the ground
            and make sure you dont pay the players a million pound
            or youll get a sizable fine
            just mature like a fine red wine
            Last edited by qprted; 25-06-2015, 01:24 PM.
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Been told he's had talks with Brentford. Doubt they will agree on wages though

Comment

Joey is not a prem league player imo, has struggled at that level for us and his distribution is shocking. What I do respect is he grafts and his never die attitude. When I watched him play I believed it meant something to him.

Would say he's a good championship player and on 15-20 k on a years deal it wouldn't be the worst thing we could do. However I believe the club made a clear choice to stay away from controversial figures and make a fresh start with rebuilding the clubs brand in a positive light. I think les and co decided Barton doesn't fit into it and I fully support that choice personally.

Comment

I would've built the team around joey maids.he's not the greatest, but his will to win was there to be seen.rubs off on the younger lads,no point in putting ya boots on for a draw.unless of course ya names Harry
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Be interesting to see if we offer a bit more from mf. I felt there wasn't enough goals or creativity in there. Big fan of JB and he was good at scrapping
                    but we seemed to lack ideas and maybe energy, to spring forward quickly

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      I would've built the team around joey maids.he's not the greatest, but his will to win was there to be seen.rubs off on the younger lads,no point in putting ya boots on for a draw.unless of course ya names Harry
                      I can understand your sentiments van. I do agree on the pitch in the championship he could of been a real important player and leader. Just can also understand the clubs perspective at the same time.

Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us fella.

Comment

I reckon if we offered JB a 1 year contract now, he would accept no matter what reduced terms we offered!!
                        I'm all up for a fresh start, but JB said at end of season he wanted to stay and fight again for us.

Would bring him back now, and make him Captain again.
                        There isn't anyone better that could do the job more next season ?

Comment

Reckon he could well be back. The Leeds thing has gone Pete over wages etc. Watford will defiantly not pay his demands. He doesn't want to move...... Hmmmmm......

Comment

Heard from someone this week that Les and Ramsey are happy Joey's gone, so, if that's right, then he's not coming back. I'm not ITK (its third hand....), but I like Joey as some might know.

Comment

Did he wanted to leave or did the club show him the door?

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                                Did he wanted to leave or did the club show him the door?
                                His contract was up - and they didn't renew.

Comment

Working...
                                X