X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Liked Barton tbh but this is slightly delusional in my book

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...premier-league
    He doesn't help himself sometimes. Don't like what he's had to say about us lately too, it's as if he is dismissing any responsibility for our relegations by blaming everyone else; players, staff or owners.

Comment

Liked Barton tbh but this is slightly delusional in my book

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...premier-league
      Yep. OK footballer, but clearly deluded regarding his own ability. Happy we are not longer affiliated with his constant media bull**** anymore. Hopefully he will soon be tired of slacking us off as well.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        He doesn't help himself sometimes. Don't like what he's had to say about us lately too, it's as if he is dismissing any responsibility for our relegations by blaming everyone else; players, staff or owners.
        To be completely fair to him, he didn't do much wrong this time round, unlike his meltdown season, but his opinion of himself is slightly off.

No brainer for a PL club to sign him? Weren't exactly smashing down the door to get to him were they?

Comment

• Coming out with comments like "its a no brainer to sign me" is exactly why no one signed him. Watch the small digs about us keep coming now. Glad we got rid

Comment

• he is deluded. he is lucky a championship side signed him that alone a premier club
            You Rsssssss

Comment

• The blokes a #### and a wrong un . Hasn't an ounce of integrity about him just talks absolute ######## all the time . He's a bad role model and a bad person to have around . No one wanted him so he ends up at burnley and then makes out it was a great move for him �� . We're so much better off without him , wouldn't even get in our midfield if they were all fit . See ya

Comment

• Look at our midfield now and look at it last year (Barton/Henry).

I know which one i'd prefer to watch week in week out.

Comment

To be completely fair to him, he didn't do much wrong this time round, unlike his meltdown season, but his opinion of himself is slightly off.

No brainer for a PL club to sign him? Weren't exactly smashing down the door to get to him were they?
                  Agreed that he did better last season than the meltdown season but he has to take some responsibility for last season too. Red card at Hull as 1 example. Agree with Jeems that I expect the digs at us to continue all season as we are a major rival to them and he will resort to any means to try and upset the camp. Gamesmanship some will call it, classless to others

Comment

• He should just remain schtum
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Dont like his comments about us in this article.. the total opposite to what he was saying when he was here about the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        he is deluded. he is lucky a championship side signed him that alone a premier club
                        "Deluded" sums Joey up.

Thank goodness we have moved on as a club, shame he hasn't
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• What sort of welcome will he he get at Loftus Road?

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                            What sort of welcome will he he get at Loftus Road?
                            If he keeps up with the antics produced in the linked article, hopefully not too good. If he behaves in the interviews until the match, I think it will be fair. But there is 3 months to go, and I would be surprised if he could be polite about us for so long

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                              If he keeps up with the antics produced in the linked article, hopefully not too good. If he behaves in the interviews until the match, I think it will be fair. But there is 3 months to go, and I would be surprised if he could be polite about us for so long
                              He won't be able to keep it shut trust me . He's a bitter, horrible little ########. Can't wait for that game definatly won't have to worry about their corners and free kicks

Comment

• Probably best for all concerned that he is banned for ten matches when we play them. On the other hand it all adds to the excitement...

Comment

Working...
                                X