Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Hang on just one farking minute.
    Are you telling a bloke with no knees and has not kicked a ball in 3 years has been given a new contract but we are releasing Barton?

Ffs
    It's a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      Always comes in useful. By the way, what do you think of my new signature?
      Its exquisite .
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        He gives away silly fouls and free kicks, he should just be offered a coaching role and nothing more.
        It's a constant surprise to me how differently people see games, and players contributions.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
          It's a great day.

It's a farking joke is what it is.

The treatment room will need to stock up on supplies for another season,
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            Always comes in useful. By the way, what do you think of my new signature?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              I may have to steal that off you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                It's a farking joke is what it is.

The treatment room will need to stock up on supplies for another season,
                I'm guessing a contract for Faurlin is minuscule compared to what Barton would accept. It's worth the risk IMO.

We can no longer afford to pander to Joey Barton, on many levels.

We're a nicer club because of those two decisions IMO, and that matters to me.

Comment

Happy for Barton to go he cost us big time v hull
                  R's

Comment

Originally posted by Sky's ruined PL View Post
                    Souttar will make a move to a PL club soon and Ciftci although a nutcase (a la Suarez), looks like a very skillful player.
                    Souttar wouldn't get enough game time in the prem, with our lot here, he'd start most games. As for Ciftci, he reminds me a lot of Suarez in style and by the fact that he just took a chomp out of a blokes leg up north. Also does remind me a bit of taarabt with the ball at his feet.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• If that is the end of Barton I won't lose any sleep. Grafts all day yes but lacks quality and brings unwanted attention to the club with his Twitter ramblings.

Kind of expected the rest although something inside me thinks perhaps Zamora on a 1 year deal wouldn't of been a bad move. Throw him on for last 20 to try and win the game maybe?

Comment

• Clint FFF Hill to stay as a player!?!?! This is beyond all limits....ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Hang on just one farking minute.
                          Are you telling a bloke with no knees and has not kicked a ball in 3 years has been given a new contract but we are releasing Barton?

Ffs
                          only at QPR , I HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR ALE BUT HE HAS BEEN PAID MILLIONS BY US WITH LITTLE IN RETURN , AT LEAST BARTON IS FIT

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                            I disagree i was at the game we played a lot better without barton

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              Kind of expected the rest although something inside me thinks perhaps Zamora on a 1 year deal wouldn't of been a bad move. Throw him on for last 20 to try and win the game maybe?
                              NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO WAY !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                                He rarely gets injured and that one of made no difference imo. Gutted hes going.

Comment

Working...
                                X