• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    He once sat on the front of my car.
    Dogging?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      I suppose £4m on 2 league 1 players is better than paying the wages of loans like Maiga and Zarate who were "Premier League level players"
      True.
      QPR were paying Zarate 50k pw which works out at approx £1m of wasted money. probably a similar amount last season on Maiga.
      sandro cost around £6 m plus wages and now has a work permit issue which could result in a big loss for QPR.

Comment

just been having a gander at the local Swindon rag and the majority of their fans seem to be more sorry to be losing Gladwin
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Hehe! Is this the program that was telling me the other week that Matt Phillips was worth 1m? I think i'll pass using this as a scouting tool.
          Some fans on here thought he wasn't even worth that in January:

Comment

Apart from Harry Redknapp who was desperate to flog...........
            What a tool he was. Like Southampton fans, i can't stand Redkrapp.

Comment

Like Alex Bonnot?
              No, he was a desperate signing by a skint club and Holloway was in dire need of putting together a squad. Hence the signings of Bonnot Doudou Griffiths amongst a host of other crap players.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Ah those were the days when scouts and management & coaches took notice of the opponents and made bids for those that impressed.
                We can't go around buying anyone and everyone who happens to have some good games.

Comment

Fantastic to see the club investing in up and coming talent with something to prove.

The fact they have turned down a prem club for first team football tells me everything I need to know in terms of desire.
                  Big step in the right direction and good to see Ramsey and les starting to implement their plan.

I did say I bet Ramsey and Les have a few connections and a wide idea of good youngsters that we can pick up who most of us wouldn't know much about.

Looking forward to seeing you this squad assembled.

Comment

Moves being made already before anyone has left, i so wish people would just have a bit of faith and stop claiming we could go down another division. We are a huge club in the championship now, and the people in charge at the club will ensure we are a top six side im so certain. Would love to see the likes of JET and mackail smith added to our squad, nearly men who would love to play for a club like ours and fight tooth and nail to get us promoted added to the few good ones we already have and the new youngsters like these two and some we have like greco cox etc.

Comment

Ah those were the days when scouts and management & coaches took notice of the opponents and made bids for those that impressed.
                      Adam Miller? Stuart wardley (although he did have that amazing patch scoring goals)

Comment

Kev, you are on a mission. Ever thought about being on the welcoming party for undecided supporters on match day? You'd be the best at that for sure
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Ain't signed yet ! Remember this is qpr when has a transfer ever been this quick and straightforward! If they do sign will Prob be a week before the start of the season lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Kev, you are on a mission. Ever thought about being on the welcoming party for undecided supporters on match day? You'd be the best at that for sure
                            But im not just some blue and white blind happy clapper herts mate, knew in my heart we were down at burnley away half way through the season and said so. I had faith last time we went down and was right too, and ive got the exact same belief this time. I truly believe you cant have the money we have and experience behind the scenes and notbe in the top six in the championship.

Comment

No, he was a desperate signing by a skint club and Holloway was in dire need of putting together a squad. Hence the signings of Bonnot Doudou Griffiths amongst a host of other crap players.
                              Wasn't a dig at you bud, of course u are right. I was just remembering some of the trash we've signed as well

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                                Ain't signed yet ! Remember this is qpr when has a transfer ever been this quick and straightforward! If they do sign will Prob be a week before the start of the season lol
                                One plus is Beard isnt in charge of negotiations any more i guess.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2