QPR will 'make every effort' to keep hold of star striker Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Campbell is a crock and Mariappa is shite. No thanks.

10m and Gayle or 13m and Murray and its a deal.

Comment

• waiting for Liverpool to let Sterling go then there's going to be some serious movement in the transfer market. Benteke to Liverpool, Chas to Villa. That will put £25m in our coffers to get some of our targets over the line
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        waiting for Liverpool to let Sterling go then there's going to be some serious movement in the transfer market. Benteke to Liverpool, Chas to Villa. That will put £25m in our coffers to get some of our targets over the line
        Hope what your saying will come true, I just can't see Rangers spending more than 8m on players
        You Rsssssss

Comment

• 8m+ Bannan, Murray and Gayle. Yes,please.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            waiting for Liverpool to let Sterling go then there's going to be some serious movement in the transfer market. Benteke to Liverpool, Chas to Villa. That will put £25m in our coffers to get some of our targets over the line
            It will pay off a big fine unfortunately
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Fantasy to think we could get Gayle.

As for the Palace offer reminds me of when we sold Trevor Sinclair to West Ham and got a couple of their cast offs in return.

Comment

• 15 million or #### off OR 12 and Gayle (if he's willing). Imagine the meltdown he we agreed to that deal.

Comment

• Imagine if they offered Mutch back as make weight NO DEAL

Comment

• Mutch wouldn't make a paper weight wests,useless Cannt.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• £50 Million and not a penny less.

And Bolassie.

Comment

• I can see this charlie saga going right down till the last day
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

• When you see all Charlies recent tweets and the pictures of him on the official he don't look like hes in any rush to go so I reckon unless the right club comes in for him he will hang around one more year. His tweets seem positive about the club which is a good sign. If he wanted out then he could just not tweet anything regarding the club

The guy has worked his way up from the bottom not been spoilt like Sterling so on face value hes happy being a pro footballer instead of labouring so while being in the prem would be a lot better it could also be a lot worse then one more year in the Bush with a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when his contract expires

He really cannot lose in the situation stay or go

Comment

• He does look very happy, I hope he stays now we should add another 5m on his 15m to keep him at Rangers, fark them all now especially newcastle, why would he go to a cold miserable place for anyway
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              When you see all Charlies recent tweets and the pictures of him on the official he don't look like hes in any rush to go so I reckon unless the right club comes in for him he will hang around one more year. His tweets seem positive about the club which is a good sign. If he wanted out then he could just not tweet anything regarding the club

The guy has worked his way up from the bottom not been spoilt like Sterling so on face value hes happy being a pro footballer instead of labouring so while being in the prem would be a lot better it could also be a lot worse then one more year in the Bush with a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when his contract expires

He really cannot lose in the situation stay or go

Thats why he´s smiling.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• The Guardian saying Palace are to offer £6m plus 2 players...
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X