QPR will 'make every effort' to keep hold of star striker Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    QPR should be wavy about who they sell to. The palace option could suit everyone including Charlie. He wouldn't have to relocate his young family and we should negotiate hard and ask for 10 mill plus Gayle and Murray.

That's a ready a ready made championship striker force there with two players who have played together and I imagine would settle fairly quick.
    Well said
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      QPR should be savy about who they sell to. The palace option could suit everyone including Charlie. He wouldn't have to relocate his young family and we should negotiate hard and ask for 10 mill plus Gayle and Murray.

That's a ready a made championship striker force there with two players who have played together and I imagine would settle fairly quick.
      Yeah, and throw in Alan Pardew while you're at it..

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        QPR making every effort to try and bump up the price on Austin more like !
        that aint the worst thing in the world! if indeed so, at least we're starting to learn a bit business acumen.. rather than showing everyone round the poker table our bloody hand on day 1!
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Yeah, and throw in Alan Pardew while you're at it..

yes! if only
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Palace isn't a bad shout actually. I thought he might end up somewhere like Everton or Southampton. I wouldn't part with him for anything less than £15m but it'll probably end up being less.
            I agree. Anything less than £15m is too cheap and not worth accepting. He can help QPR win promotion if they keep hold of him.
            The £10m being quoted is an insult and doesnt buy much even at Championship level unless meeting a cheap get out clause in someone's contract.
            Murray & Gayle plus £13m might be worth considering.

Comment

if it is palace then 10 mill plus either murray or gayle will be good business . i just hope charlie plays wherever he goes and doesn't sit on the bench week in week out

Comment

Gayle looks set to leave palace. Would deffo go for him, lethal at championship level.

Comment

Er no way we would give you Gayle AND Murray...

Comment

Originally posted by palace-fan-in-peace View Post
                    Er no way we would give you Gayle AND Murray...
                    Thanks for that, Nigel
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      I agree. Anything less than £15m is too cheap and not worth accepting. He can help QPR win promotion if they keep hold of him.
                      The £10m being quoted is an insult and doesnt buy much even at Championship level unless meeting a cheap get out clause in someone's contract.
                      Murray & Gayle plus £13m might be worth considering.
                      Its an insult to his worth as a player, not an insult to his current value with only one year on his contract. There is a difference....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Would 100% do a Hooper plus cash deal for Austin
                        Makes slightly more sense than Murray, but Gayle would be even better IMO.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

I think the best for all parties would be cash + gayle

Comment

I would prefer murry over gayle given a choice

Comment

Originally posted by palace-fan-in-peace View Post
                              I think the best for all parties would be cash + gayle
                              Which would you be happiest to lose out of interest mate? I am guessing Gayle as GM is more popular ("scoring goals for Palace etc etc")

Comment

Murray would suit us as he's more of a target man than Gayle.... Think Gayle is a class act at Championship level though. Would take them both tbh, maybe 8m as well for Austin? Suits everyone I reckon. But if it was Murray OR Gayle i'd take Gayle.

Comment

Working...
                                X