QPR will 'make every effort' to keep hold of star striker Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Palace move would make sense in so many ways. Assembling a very good team and agree with other posters with bolasie, zaha, puncheon and cabaye feeding him he would bang goals in for for fun.
    Place building a very good tea, and doing things in the right way. Very good club and format to follow.As fordy said if we could 12 mill and gayle I would snap palace hands off.
    This.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

£12m and Gayle I'd be more than happy, soften the blow Charlie going to them
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I hate Palace but have to admit they are doing everything the right way and can see them with a top 10 finish if they get Cabaye AND Austin.

I'd be more than happy to lose Austin if we negotiated cash + Gayle....would be a great signing for us and for the future.

Comment

why i would have sold austin for 12 million to liecester

back in the day man utd bid 500 000 for gerry francis in those days that was a fortune we could have signed four players for that sort of money

but we decided to hang onto the then england captain,then he gets a injury that took for ever to sort out

that was the start of the destruction of the great qpr side,but it was because of the inabillity of sexton to sign players
          sexton although a fabulous coach was no good at wheeling and dealing

and thats the problem with chris ramsey hes go no record at all of transfer supremacy so here it is

sell austin for 12 million and buy andre gray for 4 million,simple chris
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I too would of accepted 12 mill Ted.

I think letting his contract run down if we get no more offers is a massive mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              back in the day man utd bid 500 000 for gerry francis in those days that was a fortune we could have signed four players for that sort of money

but we decided to hang onto the then england captain,then he gets a injury that took for ever to sort out

that was the start of the destruction of the great qpr side,but it was because of the inabillity of sexton to sign players
              sexton although a fabulous coach was no good at wheeling and dealing

and thats the problem with chris ramsey hes go no record at all of transfer supremacy so here it is

sell austin for 12 million and buy andre gray for 4 million,simple chris
              It won't be Chris Ramsey doing the wheeling and dealing.

When Newcastle took our goal machine from us (Les Ferdinand) it took 15 years and hundreds of millions of pounds to get us back to where we were.

Hold out for £15 million and we will get it, there are too many clubs interested.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                I too would of accepted 12 mill Ted.

I think letting his contract run down if we get no more offers is a massive mistake...
                Would of preferred the 14 million form bournemouth.

Comment

yeah

kev macloud was that bornmouth bid for real though did they really offer that money ive not seen it confirmed anywhere

More...

Comment

Dont think any bids been real so far ted mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Dont think any bids been real so far ted mate.
                      I'm sure Leicester's £12m was a formal offer we rejected?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If Chaz is this close to joining Palace why are we taking him to Italy?...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          If Chaz is this close to joining Palace why are we taking him to Italy?...
                          Lol
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

seems

seems like knowbody really wants him

could be that he has got a dodgy knee that cant pass medical so there for he is uninsurable

More...

Comment

Originally posted by palace-fan-in-peace View Post
                              Austin very close to palace according to our forum members.
                              Heard similar?
                              Cabaye and austin, little palace has grown up eh..
                              Very smug.

Can't stand Pardew. He'd eat himself given the chance. Hope you parrots have a crappy season.

Comment

Another fact is: If he stays on for another year - he will (probably) get a signing on fee of monumental proportions...... even if we go up and he stays here (unlikely).

Comment

Working...
                                X