Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by palace-fan-in-peace View Post
    Deal back on apparently.

Seems like everyone else has decided not to bid/signed another striker, so looks like we have a decent chance.
    If that's the case then you stand a good chance, hopefully it's done before the 25th so it gives us a chance to bring in a new body.

15M for Austin is a steal, we should have a 10% sell on with that.

Comment

Deal back on apparently.

Seems like everyone else has decided not to bid/signed another striker, so looks like we have a decent chance.
      Do you think 15 million is too cheap, the right money or too expensive mate?

Comment

• That 28/1 went sharpish, it's about 8/1 now charlie joining palace
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Deal back on apparently.

Pay the asking price (be it cash & player/s) and I'm sure you'll get him

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            That 28/1 went sharpish, it's about 8/1 now charlie joining palace
            Sorry I just looked at William hills and they have gone down to 11/4 unbelievable
            You Rsssssss

Comment

• Prices will change

7/2 Paddy
              11/4 SKY

Comment

Deal back on apparently.

Heard anything about Gayle coming our way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

15 mill is fair for a player with 1 year left in his deal in the championship. It's a more than fair price.

Personally would love gayle to be part of any deal. 9 mill plus gayle or 14 plus season long loan with option to buy at the end.

Comment

• Gayle still won't be prolific as Charlie but no one we can possibly get will be. So I think Gayle is our best bet out of the players out there available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      I just had a read up on gayle, it seems Pardew wants to sell gayle to get the funds to buy charlie, not unless they sell bolasie
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Do you think 15 million is too cheap, the right money or too expensive mate?
                        Hope that we can still make a guediora+cash deal but pretty sure a similar approach was knocked back earlier in the summer.

Given that we've spent a lot this summer, 15million is very expensive for us, but in the context of the current market it is probably decent value.
                        Considering gayle who is the same age is going for 8-10 million without ever doing much in the prem.
                        He is definitely more than 5million better than gayle or andre gray.

So basically, the correct value, but bit wary of us paying it, especially given our history with spending getting us into trouble..

Comment

Hope that we can still make a guediora+cash deal but pretty sure a similar approach was knocked back earlier in the summer.

Given that we've spent a lot this summer, 15million is very expensive for us, but in the context of the current market it is probably decent value.
                          Considering gayle who is the same age is going for 8-10 million without ever doing much in the prem.
                          He is definitely more than 5million better than gayle or andre gray.

So basically, the correct value, but bit wary of us paying it, especially given our history with spending getting us into trouble..
                          I wish we had your problems up front,, bolasie is probably on his way out.TBH I can see gayle going to Norwich and regular first team football plus stay a premier player
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

• If we were in for Gayle a deal would have been done by now with Palace. If we sell Charlie the board will want that money to cover debts, very little of it will go on a replacement imho.

Comment

• I hope we don't go for Campbell, cause I agree with stainrod above....it'd have been done ages ago

Comment

• Crystal Palace set to meet £15m price tag to seal Charlie Austin transfer

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/23/crysta...#ixzz3jiXDIKW7
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X