Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thanks tf....just saved me cost of two season tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wests, I respect your opinion, I really do, but please tell me where logic comes into supporting QPR?

We are fans, taken from the word fanatical, no rhyme or reason
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I cant defend a pitch invasion after another shoddy season full of negatives.

I think the QPR fans that do it are the ones that will back the club and owners to the hill and are the fans that will never say a bad word against the club, no matter how much they pay to watch the team and spend following QPR.

I find it hard to be of that mind set.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        £400????
        23 home games 17.39 a game for a championship team in London, good luck with that one!!!
        He's making the point, in a very melodramatic way, that he won't be renewing. Everyone knows it isn't going to be £400 or less lol
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Let me know if you see Burnley or Hull fans invade the pitch this weekend yeah?
          I wasnt planning on going to either game so cant unfortunately. Back to your thoughts/dislike for qpr fans, do you really believe that there is something inherent in qpr fans to act illogical?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Calm down son. Lifes too short. Far worse things in this world to worry about than a sodding pitch invasion. Stop being so melodramatic.
            Ginge, you aint the voice of reason on here like you think you are.

Dont react to things angrily and then pretend to be the one who doesnt really give a sh1t.

Can see right through you 'son'

Comment

I think the QPR fans that do it are the ones that will back the club and owners to the hill and are the fans that will never say a bad word against the club, no matter how much they pay to watch the team and spend following QPR.

Inaccurate statement. I know several who were on the pitch who have moaned non stop this season (justifiably so) about performances/TF/managers/players etc etc etc. They went on the pitch for a bit of a laugh. Thats it. Nothing more to it than that.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                I wasnt planning on going to either game so cant unfortunately. Back to your thoughts/dislike for qpr fans, do you really believe that there is something inherent in qpr fans to act illogical?
                When fans are still defending the club after these 4 years... yes.

Comment

Inaccurate statement. I know several who were on the pitch who have moaned non stop this season (justifiably so) about performances/TF/managers/players etc etc etc. They went on the pitch for a bit of a laugh. Thats it. Nothing more to it than that.
                  Not a statement.. i said 'i think' meaning my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Posted this on another thread. No chance of an adult for £17 a game if its £20 or £25 think thats fair but £17 is not realistic
                    Its realistic when i've watched the sh1te i've watched

Comment

Ginge, you aint the voice of reason on here like you think you are.

Dont react to things angrily and then pretend to be the one who doesnt really give a sh1t.

Can see right through you 'son'
                      I don't think I'm any sort of voice of reason
                      And there are things i give a sh!t about. Ramsey being appointed, TF and his bloody Twitter account, relegation again etc. A poxy pitch invasion isn't one of them.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No ones asking you to defend it, just stop complaining about something so insignificant.Also Im pretty sure you were one of the pro TF people earlier in the season, telling myself and others not to moan about TF because there was nothing we could about it and just accept it and now you are anti TF. How fickle some people are.

Comment

I don't think I'm any sort of voice of reason
                          And there are things i give a sh!t about. Ramsey being appointed, TF and his bloody Twitter account, relegation again etc. A poxy pitch invasion isn't one of them.
                          It surprises me you dont care about the pitch invasion.. i just cant read you obviously.

Comment

When fans are still defending the club after these 4 years... yes.
                            So all fans defend the club? No one has spoke out against it in recent times? Is everything so binary in your world that there is never middle ground/grey areas? you seem to be making a pretty offensive sweeping statement based on the fact you didnt like a few fans running on the pitch after the game.

Comment

It surprises me you dont care about the pitch invasion.. i just cant read you obviously.
                              It's not just me that doesn't care about the pitch invasion. You are in a small minority that is really angry about it. That should tell you something.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                No ones asking you to defend it, just stop complaining about something so insignificant.Also Im pretty sure you were one of the pro TF people earlier in the season, telling myself and others not to moan about TF because there was nothing we could about it and just accept it and now you are anti TF. How fickle some people are.
                                I'll tell you why i complain about some so insignificant as you put it.. Because its another embarrassing headline, its another thing that makes us as a club look a shambles.
                                I'm fed up with it and so should most fans.. earlier in the season is a mile away, with a lot of things happening in between.
                                For you to know i was of that opinion before should show you that i have had a balanced view until now.

This is isnt fickle.. this is not having anymore ground to defend TF on.

Comment

Working...
                                X