Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thanks tf....just saved me cost of two season tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
    KPH will never recover from the makeover.. No more dog bowl for me to kick or stray pool cue in the ribs going to the aromatic Khazi !!
    Perhaps not but it was good down to earth people in those days

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      Happy days
      I can't be bothered to wade through 8 pages but what a silly, pointless, post.

We all support the club through thick and thin and we all know very well it is usually "thin"! Get over it Facto!
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        I've been going to Rangers for well over 40 years. I shall be renewing my season ticket at whatever price it turns out to be.

I am very unhappy about the way this season has turned out. I moan and complain as much as the next bloke, but to stop going because of a relegation, or Chris Ramsey getting the job, or TF being chairman is quite frankly ludicrous. If you really feel like that, then fine, don't renew. But I can think of plenty of good reasons to do so and genuinely cannot find one that would stop me. There was one, but it stopped being an issue at the end of January when it lied and skulked away after yet another failure.
        This is where fans like yourself are missing the point of why fans arent re-newing this time around.. Its not so simply summed up, as to why i and others are not re-newing.
        I paid £700 for my ST last year and being in my mid-late 20's, its not an amount i can so easily fork out. I have also been to a fair few away games...
        IMO for what i pay and for what i have seen over this season and the last few, it's not good enough.. I would too be of the view that we should all go no matter what but for me, its too expensive to have that opinion nowadays. I want to see a return if i am paying that much to watch QPR and i just havent at all.

It's a little stand that i and others have chosen to take because how the club is being run.
        I wish i could over-look everything for the pure reason of loving QPR but i just cant.

And its clear many dont find these reasons good enough, to not re-new. Some just cant find it within themselves to over-look their love and say we've all been taken for mugs by the club.
        Last edited by West London is Rss; 20-05-2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Facta you should stick to the team whatever happens.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Maybe I have become immune to what is the QPR roller coaster ride. But I would never stop going be aide of a relegation.

We are QPR and been through a hell of a lot worst than this. We have a decent chairman if not a little naive but we will be fine. Atm everything is a little raw especially as same old mistakes been made but come in a few weeks time and with a few added additions to the squad and a few wins under our belt I think we will be rocking again.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              This is where fans like yourself are missing the point of why fans arent re-newing this time around.. Its not so simply summed up, as to why i and others are not re-newing.
              I paid £700 for my ST last year and being in my mid-late 20's, its not an amount i can so easily fork out. I have also been to a fair few away games...
              IMO for what i pay and for what i have seen over this season and the last few, it's not good enough.. I would too be of the view that we should all go no matter what but for me, its too expensive to have that opinion nowadays. I want to see a return if i am paying that much to watch QPR and i just havent at all.

It's a little stand that i and others have chosen to take because how the club is being run.
              I wish i could over-look everything for the pure reason of loving QPR but i just cant.

And its clear many dont find these reasons good enough, to not re-new. Some just cant find it within themselves to over-look their love and say we've all been taken for mugs by the club.
              Think you may have misunderstood slightly.

For many people, cost is an important issue and I am not denying that for a minute. And I fully agree that the value for money over the last three seasons has been very poor indeed, so I'm with you on that too.

But last time we went down, the club quite rightly reduced the prices considerably so there is no reason to think that they would not do so again. However, to expect £400 as a maximum as someone posted, is pretty unreasonable and unrealistic.

Whilst it is nice to be playing in the top league and where many of our fans think we should be, it is not our divine right. We are where we are because of the mistakes of the two previous managers. Our new one needs and deserves as much of our support as we can give him and his new look squad.

Let's not forget that when Briatore came in, we were at the wrong end of the Championship, fighting relegation. That will not happen again. The new approach will be giving both new and young players their chances to shine. It will be a far more exciting time than anything Redknapp ever came close to, Wembley aside.

Hope you change your mind over the coming weeks.

Comment

When fans are still defending the club after these 4 years... yes.
                Oh good point, tell you what everyone, seeing as we shouldn't defend the club, lets boo them on that pitch non stop until the owners get the picture and clear out. Even better, lets switch allegiances to the scum and see if that don't get the owners to fix their mistakes with the club. Jeez mate, get a grip here. There is nothing wrong with fans wanting to 'support' their club through thick and thin. You can't seem to be able to take the hardship that comes with supporting a club like this, and im not just saying this based on this one post but in general, you seem to be awfully angry all the time about something that you don't need to be angry about.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Financial issues shouldn't really be taken into account in a decision in your mid to late 20's for whether to watch your team. I'm a uni student, living purely off 6000 quid from uni grants a year for the last few years and I have no doubt in my mind that I will renew and continue to do so for years to come. I don't really care that the club over charges, because I made the decision to support that club from the beginning. We are a club with an 18k seater in the premier league and championship. In order to make any sort of turnover financially as a club, prices have to be high or we cut within the club and lose quality. I love supporting this team and hate the potential of seeing us non stop cutting quality, even if it means prices are high.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

For many people, cost is an important issue and I am not denying that for a minute. And I fully agree that the value for money over the last three seasons has been very poor indeed, so I'm with you on that too.

But last time we went down, the club quite rightly reduced the prices considerably so there is no reason to think that they would not do so again. However, to expect £400 as a maximum as someone posted, is pretty unreasonable and unrealistic.

Whilst it is nice to be playing in the top league and where many of our fans think we should be, it is not our divine right. We are where we are because of the mistakes of the two previous managers. Our new one needs and deserves as much of our support as we can give him and his new look squad.

Let's not forget that when Briatore came in, we were at the wrong end of the Championship, fighting relegation. That will not happen again. The new approach will be giving both new and young players their chances to shine. It will be a far more exciting time than anything Redknapp ever came close to, Wembley aside.

This is one of the things I liked most about Ramsey's words yesterday. Previously, managers have said (and it has been echoed loudly by some posters) that the aim is to get back to the Premier League "because that's where we belong" and "because that's where we deserve to be". Ramsey is saying the aim is to get back there "because it's where we want to be".

Platitudes maybe, only words, certainly, but that subtle difference means a lot to me...............we are where we are because that's where we deserve to be. We are where we are because of years of fragility and neglect and we are where we are because the foundations are not right. We (the fans) now have what we deserve - people that recognise change was crucial and they are prepared to do it properly. If we get back to the PL, with the kind of hungry young players that believe it is a privilege to be playing for Rangers, survive upon said return and then consolidate.......then, and only then will it be a case of being where we deserve to be and where we belong. Until that time, I'm prepared to support the team through thick and thin as the current trustees go about putting pride back into my Club
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Put it this way, I am not sure our many qpr fans are season ticket holders.lets say 10.000 to 12.000 that's going to drop to about 9.000 easy IMO. To see a right load off old pony trying to play football, f uck Ramsey he is useless and he as shown what he is capable off, I won't be surprised to see swp first name on the sheet
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Financial issues shouldn't really be taken into account in a decision in your mid to late 20's for whether to watch your team. I'm a uni student, living purely off 6000 quid from uni grants a year for the last few years and I have no doubt in my mind that I will renew and continue to do so for years to come. I don't really care that the club over charges, because I made the decision to support that club from the beginning. We are a club with an 18k seater in the premier league and championship. In order to make any sort of turnover financially as a club, prices have to be high or we cut within the club and lose quality. I love supporting this team and hate the potential of seeing us non stop cutting quality, even if it means prices are high.
                        If you can't afford it of course it should be taken into account end of the day some people want value for money and if the prices are at least not the same as when we were last in the Championship then it will lead to a poisonous atmosphere like when Dowie took charge and the prices were sky high.

Also and lets not forget if it wasn't for the fan groups the prices after the last relegation would of been high again so the fact the club won't talk to the groups now makes me worry what the club will do !
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Great post Brighton, i just feel like im being taken a mug and for granted.
                          I'll see what the ST prices look like.

Comment

• I

I THINK FACTO WAS HURTING

BUT IM STILL NUMBER ONE IN HIS FAN CLUB

I LOVE HIM WARTS AN ALL

Hes number one qpr fan but he cant take the strain
                            too many left hooks have hit his brain
                            he should have retired earlier but kept comming back again and again
                            but love him yes i do
                            he makes all my dreams come true
                            and in the world of qpr and wonderment
                            he just aint no embarressment
                            but mods give the boy a chance
                            he just likes to see a little romance
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              I dont understand your posts at the best of times Nasser, so this one is way beyond my understanding... You clearly do not understand where i am coming from so lets it leave it at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                                Put it this way, I am not sure our many qpr fans are season ticket holders.lets say 10.000 to 12.000 that's going to drop to about 9.000 easy IMO. To see a right load off old pony trying to play football, f uck Ramsey he is useless and he as shown what he is capable off, I won't be surprised to see swp first name on the sheet
                                That might be so. But it can also work the other way. Allot of people see this appointment as progression and might be tempted back to QPR after the delusions of the last few years and under achievements.
                                Also fans are trickle and emotions are height atm. If Ramsey has a good start and wins the first 3,4 games he'll be a genius. Truth is Ramsey needs to be given a chance with his new philosophies and his own squad which if we believe what is being said will be full of new prospects and players with potential and hunger assembled from the lower leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X