Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thanks tf....just saved me cost of two season tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks tf....just saved me cost of two season tickets!

Happy days
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

How loyal.

Comment

Fairweather fans....

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        Happy days
        Good, tbh you're much more suited to that lot down the road.
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Will you need someone to get you a play-off final ticket next season?

Comment

Cant believe you are saying this facto, and im hoping its just another one of your jokey attention seeking threads like the itk ones.
            You were born in the stands, and have been going all your life and even travelled so far since you went upmarket, we have been relegated and are trying out a new manager who the players all love and who is a lot better than some we have had over the years, and you are not going to go anymore (or renew your season ticket).
            Thats madness.
            By the way west ham will deffo be getting an exciting new manager and its a lot nearer to you..

Comment

I doubt your an season ticket holder anyway facto

Comment

The puppet master has his puppet.... You mugs carry on drooling over our demise...caaants!

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  Good, tbh you're much more suited to that lot down the road.
                  And you wouldn't Mick

Comment

Still here muggy??? Big Racist John and the boys are waiting for ya.
                    My names not Mick Mark, but I see what you're getting at, let's meet and have this face to face
                    From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      The puppet master has his puppet.... You mugs carry on drooling over our demise...caaants!
                      And you carry on making stuff up on the internet
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

For what it's worth I've not been to a single game this last season. Now were back in the Championship I'm going to start going again. Make that of what you will.

Comment

If facto doesn't want to shell out the best part of £1500 over 2 years to watch us, surely that's up to him? Digging him out for it is a little embarrassing.

Comment

Racistmondo entitled to do as he pleases, doesn't affect my life, but he lives his life on this forum, so if he doesn't want it commenting on, he shouldn't post it up don't you think Surrey??add to that calling fellow Rs caaants and using racist slurs, I'm pretty sure who the embarrassment is.....
                            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              Racistmondo entitled to do as he pleases, doesn't affect my life, but he lives his life on this forum, so if he doesn't want it commenting on, he shouldn't post it up don't you think Surrey??add to that calling fellow Rs caaants and using racist slurs, I'm pretty sure who the embarrassment is.....
                              Trust us Merry, various comments are being monitored very closely & being discussed; that being said some of your comments are not covering you in glory; as well as zero tolerance for racial remarks, we also have zero tolerance for threatening comments.
                              let's meet and have this face to face
                              If you are finding a certain members posts offensive, avoid said posts & report them to us & allow us to take action. Thanks.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X