Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin, Phillips And Furlomg Win End Of Season Supporters Awards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin, Phillips And Furlomg Win End Of Season Supporters Awards.

Chaz player of the season, furlong young player of the season and matty goal of the season.

Agree with all of those
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Yeah i agree, was very close with green for player and bobby for goal though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Yeah i agree, was very close with green for player and bobby for goal though.
        Behave

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          Behave
          Yeah sorry, the england player in our squad has been proper sh ite all season. My bad, im behaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Yeah sorry, the england player in our squad has been proper sh ite all season. My bad, im behaving.
            When half of the goalkeepers in this country have retired from the England squad, making the 3rd choice keeper (even then only after an injury to the regular) isn't really that impressive. Just to set you straight though but I never said that he was s hit. Average maybe, but not s hit. Made some fantastic saves and just as many howlers. Nothing to write home about.

Comment

When half of the goalkeepers in this country have retired from the England squad, making the 3rd choice keeper (even then only after an injury to the regular) isn't really that impressive. Just to set you straight though but I never said that he was s hit. Average maybe, but not s hit. Made some fantastic saves and just as many howlers. Nothing to write home about.
              Apart from the Kick out Against Chelsea what other Howlers. would you also class austins 2 pen misses as howlers?

Comment

Nice to see Furlong got a price, IMO, he is a real prospect. He is one of the reasons that I now actually look forward to next season.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Les Rigg wins award for DoF of the year after appointing Paddy Duckling as Youth Team Manager (and soon to be next seasons caretaker manager)

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    Apart from the Kick out Against Chelsea what other Howlers. would you also class austins 2 pen misses as howlers?
                    Beat me to it.

Green was def a not too far behind 2nd for POTY. Not the thread to start a barney over our keeper really.

Anyway, fair play to Charlie he deserves it.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Behave
                      Green had a good season, a few lapses but who didn't. Too many still sore after the Chelsea mistake. Can't think of another player other than Greeno who was close tp CA
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        He was directly to blame for goals conceded against Spurs (Chadli's 1st), Man United (Di Maria FK), Stoke (Walters 1st and 2nd). WHU (Sakho) and Spurs again (Kane's 1st) just off the top of my head, all well as the circus act at the end of the Chelsea game. Perhaps Howlers is too strong a word, but he has been absolutely nothing remarkable this season whatsoever. If he has been our 2nd best player this season then this squad is even worse than I thought.

Comment

Name them...because I have a sneaky feeling you're wrong there.

For what it's worth though, all those awards are well deserved.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He was directly to blame for goals conceded against Spurs (Chadli's 1st), Man United (Di Maria FK), Stoke (Walters 1st and 2nd). WHU (Sakho) and Spurs again (Kane's 1st) just off the top of my head, all well as the circus act at the end of the Chelsea game. Perhaps Howlers is too strong a word, but he has been absolutely nothing remarkable this season whatsoever. If he has been our 2nd best player this season then this squad is even worse than I thought.
                            Never mind, only just seen this.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Would argue most of thm were others fault to be fair. But whatever, as said above, this thread shouldn't be about digging certain players out, Charlie well deserved & Green has also had a fantastic season.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X