Fer-gotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fer-gotten

What was happening with Leroy today? Seemed disinterested the entire game.

Not the sort of player you want in the trenches, out for himself show pony. Good on his day, but mostly he tosses it off.

Comment

None of them really looked up for the fight apart from Barton who showed willing and effort and Hill and Dunne but even they gave up in the end. What can you do when no one seems to care. You fight a losing battle. Good job this is all over and we can start a fresh and hopefully have some entertaining football and maybe win some games. Never liked the Prem much anyway. Good old 3 pm starts and plenty of midweek evening games down the Bush under lights.

Comment

Looked like he was playing with an injury in my eyes. Ramsay did say after the game that there were a few out there who were carrying injuries that would normally stop them playing, but they wanted to play
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Preoccupied with who he is going to play for next season.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Top Player apparently and were lucky to have him if you listen to some.

Just when he started to show little bit of form and that he was half decent signing he got injured so for me hes been huge let down although over the season which is a shame as you can see there is a player in him

Comment

Collymore was going crazy about him ducking at the free kick for the second goal, even said the supporters should leave and go down the pub or home cos those players dont deserve them.
              Wont miss him at all. Not one bit.

Comment

fer is an average player,show pony,scores the odd goal definately not a team player.
                wont miss him either

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Wont miss him at all. Not one bit.
                  And there's plenty of other names that would fit into that category this season

Time for a right good clearout - it's going to be eerily quiet next season with a squad of 12

Comment

Back 2 back relegations for him. Will get another gig in the summer at someone like Sunderland, Watford, etc and make it a hat trick of relegations. Very over rated.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

This is a funny post. He has one bad game and everyone gets defensive and calls him average.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Thinking about where he can go? prob back to NaARwich if they go up

Comment

Joining Bournemouth
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Fers a good player. Cm/am who was played mainly on the lw by the tactical genius that was HR. Can see he's playing with a injury.

I hope we keep him. The type of player in the championship with that bit of class who can make a massive difference if played in right position.
                            Could see him staying too.

Comment

Can't see anyone wanting to buy him off us...

Comment

Working...
                              X