Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yun Suk Young

Is he a chit player?

Have been a real advocate for Yun for two seasons, but today's effort -- as the commentators pointed out ad nauseum -- was inexcusably, inexplicably poor. What happened to him? Suddenly looked lost and clueless.

Comment

No he clearly has ability as she showed when he first came into the first team. No idea what's happened since then, a spell in the championship will do his development the world of good...because he's 25 now and this is his first full season since joining from korea.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Had a few good games and Gary Neville praised him, but personally i think he is a poor player, getting worse week by week. Forever looking to pass backwards, positionally he can be haphazard. Todays gaffe was laughable, to think we are paying him a wage.

Comment

Had a few good games but mostly poor, not done enough for me. We can't just keep with these players because they have 2-3 good games. Too many in our team. Ship him out.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Used to attack a lot more often. Maybe his confidence has taken a hit? Anyway I think he'd do a great job for us in the championship.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Good young player, has talent, will get better. I won't write him off based on one poor performance - he has had many good ones.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Was he the only poor player in the game? get a life, the whole team was $hit. Good for the Championship.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Never rated south korean players....not a race thing just don't think they have the physicality for our game!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Never rated south korean players....not a race thing just don't think they have the physicality for our game!

Ki for Swansea is quite good, and I don't think we can single out only Yun for yesterday's game as being poor.

Comment

Squad player for me

Comment

Leauge one standard (at best)

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
                          Ki for Swansea is quite good, and I don't think we can single out only Yun for yesterday's game as being poor.
                          Agreed and a fact, every player this year has made mistakes this year including Joey our captain.

Comment

a reasonably good player who had a bad game. all players have bad games now and then. not sure the regular "i never want to see him in a qpr shirt ever again" threads (not that this is one of them) that greet every player's offday help develop any younger and lower-paid talent.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                              a reasonably good player who had a bad game. all players have bad games now and then. not sure the regular "i never want to see him in a qpr shirt ever again" threads (not that this is one of them) that greet every player's offday help develop any younger and lower-paid talent.
                              Hes been awful all season for me, we all thought he was going to be a terrific player cos he runs so fast and looks almost dave thomas like, when its more like john thomas.

Comment

Working...
                              X